Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Fwd to 36 seconds.. Dude starts havin a actavis withdrawl seizure

This would be a horrible move by nike. business 101, examine the supply and demand. The shoe would lose its value once it becomes mass produced. The reason why they're held in high regard is because of the lack of availability.

You're right from a consumer standpoint but that doesn't benefit Nike. Nike doesn't care if the pair holds value after they sell it to the retailer since that's not money in their pocket. It would be a great business move in my opinion, drop a Nike Yeezy retro every time adidas drops a yeezy boost.

You're right from a consumer standpoint but that doesn't benefit Nike. Nike doesn't care if the pair holds value after they sell it to the retailer since that's not money in their pocket. It would be a great business move in my opinion, drop a Nike Yeezy retro every time adidas drops a yeezy boost.
That would force adidas to drop the boost as a gr too. Who would buy the boost over the og yeezy? They're like water socks

This would be a horrible move by nike. business 101, examine the supply and demand. The shoe would lose its value once it becomes mass produced. The reason why they're held in high regard is because of the lack of availability.
agree with the dude below u. its the exact opposite of what ur saying. everybody wants the yeezys. theyre just a great looking shoe. make it widely available, set retail as 200-225 so its high but everyone can still afford it. sell out the entire stock. no shoes left. retro it in 10 years. sell out the entire stock again

agree with the dude below u. its the exact opposite of what ur saying. everybody wants the yeezys. theyre just a great looking shoe. make it widely available, set retail as 200-225 so its high but everyone can still afford it. sell out the entire stock. no shoes left. retro it in 10 years. sell out the entire stock again
idk man. If Nike made them a GR they would mass produce them. I don't know nike's numbers for GR's but i'm sure it's a large sum, most likely in the 6 or 7 digit range.  Lets say everyone with a nike account gets them, so that's boutiques, footlockers, etc. you truly believe they would sell out and everyone would buy them? especially at the 220-250 price range? I know kanye appeals to a vast target market.. but nah man, no way.  The first 2-3 day sales would be excellent as far as a GR , of course cause they're kanye's sneakers. But, they would lose their value over time. The people want that aura of exclusivity to their sneakers.  Nike would oversaturate the market. And as far as price, Jordan releases are sitting on shelves and are in stock on plenty of sites now and that's at the 190 price. Foams are what? 220? They're on shelves too.. I'm not into Nikes and I haven't bought a pair of their shoes in about 3 years, so maybe i've just lost touch of how great their brand is. 

Nike knows what they are doing. :lol:

They wont saturate the market, just enough to get the buzz going around and compete with the 350/750.

They dont care about the og Yeezy's value, whats that do do their pockets? Nothing. :lol:

Although 350 Boost > any of the Air Yeezy's IMO.

idk man. If Nike made them a GR they would mass produce them. I don't know nike's numbers for GR's but i'm sure it's a large sum, most likely in the 6 or 7 digit range.  Lets say everyone with a nike account gets them, so that's boutiques, footlockers, etc. you truly believe they would sell out and everyone would buy them? especially at the 220-250 price range?I know kanye appeals to a vast target market.. but nah man, no way.

That's the thing...once those Nike accounts buy the Yeezy's Nike's made their money. They are big enough to care less beyond that.

Nike knows what they are doing. :lol:

They wont saturate the market, just enough to get the buzz going around and compete with the 350/750.

They dont care about the og Yeezy's value, whats that do do their pockets? Nothing. :lol:

Although 350 Boost > any of the Air Yeezy's IMO.

Exactly, Nike's more concerned with adidas as a whole than Kanye.

No matter how many diss tracks he drops Yeezy don't want it with the swoosh at retail. Nike could drop OG Jordan 11 colorways to coincide with Yeezy boost drops and probably outsell Yeezy's by millions.

Everyone gotta admit that Ye going to adidas brought some popularity, I see a lot more adidas on the streets now, nkt just yeezys, but in general...

Thats cause Ultraboost and all these new models are straight fire. Tubular C, Tubular Dooms and Tubular Novas are heat.

Everyone gotta admit that Ye going to adidas brought some popularity, I see a lot more adidas on the streets now, nkt just yeezys, but in general...

Kanye helped a lot but I think the boost wave has more to do with it. Don't know who was designing adidas kicks prior to boost being introduced but outside of shell toe's and a few other styles Adi's were stale off the court...field.... Boost comes along and their design game kicked into high gear. Kanye lended street cred and Adidas is on the come up.

Nike is still the king but if they keep pumping out crappy retros and charging redic prices for kicks with air you can't feel they won't be on top eventually. Honestly, I've bought way more Under Armours and Adidas in the past two years than nike.

idk man. If Nike made them a GR they would mass produce them. I don't know nike's numbers for GR's but i'm sure it's a large sum, most likely in the 6 or 7 digit range.  Lets say everyone with a nike account gets them, so that's boutiques, footlockers, etc. you truly believe they would sell out and everyone would buy them? especially at the 220-250 price range? I know kanye appeals to a vast target market.. but nah man, no way.  The first 2-3 day sales would be excellent as far as a GR , of course cause they're kanye's sneakers. But, they would lose their value over time. The people want that aura of exclusivity to their sneakers.  Nike would oversaturate the market. And as far as price, Jordan releases are sitting on shelves and are in stock on plenty of sites now and that's at the 190 price. Foams are what? 220? They're on shelves too.. I'm not into Nikes and I haven't bought a pair of their shoes in about 3 years, so maybe i've just lost touch of how great their brand is. 
You do realize nike gets the money from selling it to the nike accounts right? After that its not their problem. They make these shoes for $15. Even if they sold half a million at $150 a piece they're still making hella profits. Business 101

They don't give two dambs whether or not someone could sell the damn shoe for 5x retail, they don't get any of that money sent to them
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom