Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

She lives out here in the DMV, also posted that same meme with some very choice words for whoever made it.

Last edited:
She lives out here in the DMV, also posted that same meme with some very choice words for whoever made it.
post that. cuz she knows what time it is.... sheeeeet if she look like that i bet her momma knew what time it was too. 
roll.gif
  actin like she dont know what she looks like

After that koala video. I'm not sure I like koalas anymore. Those things were suppose to be cute creatures. Thing is mad weird. 

And this is why ginuwine geekin...

post that. cuz she knows what time it is.... sheeeeet if she look like that i bet her momma knew what time it was too. 
roll.gif
  actin like she dont know what she looks like
Just some nonsense about people sending it to her and how sh'ed prefer people tell her she's an inspiration like she ain't the 1000000000000000000 chick on the internet doing makeup 
grin.gif

Just some nonsense about people sending it to her and how sh'ed prefer people tell her she's an inspiration like she ain't the 1000000000000000000 chick on the internet doing makeup 
grin.gif
oh..... she one of those? lord. stock just plummeted. 

After that koala video. I'm not sure I like koalas anymore. Those things were suppose to be cute creatures. Thing is mad weird. 

And this is why ginuwine geekin...

so sad. i remember seeing this. ginuwine is the reason this group doesn't even exist anymore. they actually sold VERY well and sold out tours worldwide. now its time for round 2, and ginuwine cancelled out of nowhere. cuz reasons. so they have to find a singer to replace him. matter of fact, ginuwine gets the fools wilin stamp

Genuwine looking like he smoked up his s-curl budget right before they hit the stage that day.

Just some nonsense about people sending it to her and how sh'ed prefer people tell her she's an inspiration like she ain't the 1000000000000000000 chick on the internet doing makeup >D

She's actually very nice and very humble. Definitely not what one consider an IG personality.

Naa I posted one of those "my strange addiction" vids not realizing it was a parody by the end :lol:.

Always had a feeling that the 60 minute dude was shady though...all these primetime anchors are always doing some dirt behind the scenes it feels like :lol:

Naa I posted one of those "my strange addiction" vids not realizing it was a parody by the end
laugh.gif

Always had a feeling that the 60 minute dude was shady though...all these primetime anchors are always doing some dirt behind the scenes it feels like
laugh.gif
a lot of em are. and that my strange addiction **** IS DEFINITELY fabricated a lot. a girl in our city was on the show a while back and everyone knew it was fake. she just did it for tv. chick said the producers knew about it too but didnt care.

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=imgur]EasvsDz[/MEDIA]"]
"
His best cover is the element of surprise people believed he was a harmless homeless man but after being captured it was discovered he wasn’t homeless but was wearing “Yezzus” brand clothing that is estimated to be worth over $4,500."

[/quote] bro

Back
Top Bottom