Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

People talking about 400k ain't nothing but they ain't got a 401k.

:lol:

GA lotto dirty for that one tho.. And homie should of took his winnings, and immediately moved from out the hood... Go get a house in the burbs man..

I can retire on 400k, in Los Angeles.

Y'all wildin thinking 400k isn't anything
Just clicked this thread and this is the first thing I saw.... How on earth can you retire on 400k in LA of all places? Or are you being sarcastic?
laugh.gif
 this^

Just clicked this thread and this is the first thing I saw.... How on earth can you retire on 400k in LA of all places? Or are you being sarcastic?

Fousey why'd you start a new account b? Weren't you on here a long time ago, before YouTube / when you were getting started? I remember the thread you or someone used to post your new vids.

edit ... might have gone a bit hard. But to answer you, is possible, everything is possible.

Last edited:
http://uproxx.com/webculture/drunk-woman-destroys-uber-car/

Earlier this month, one angry Taco Bell executive attempted to sue the pants off Uber after throwing down in the back seat of some poor driver’s car. The story highlighted the downsides of Uber driving. You never know who will end up in the back of your privately owned car, and Ubers often cater to spoiled folks who need a quick lift home from drunken revelry. With this service, drivers don’t even enjoy the relative protection of a partition between front and backseat.

Uber driving grows ever more dangerous. In this video, a woman went ballistic after a driver refused her a ride (because she allegedly stole fare money). The woman aggressively pushed and kicked the driver before he pushed her away, and she fell onto the ground. This doesn’t deter her. The car appears dented, and perhaps that’s this woman’s doing, too. She certainly trashed the interior of the vehicle and gleefully emptied the driver’s belongings into the street. The woman’s outrageous behavior earned her instant internet fame.

After this mess went viral, many outlets reported the woman’s identity as Dr. Anjali Ramkissoon of the University of Miami. However, the school swiftly shut down this rumor with a Facebook post (since removed), which says Ramkissoon works for Jackson Health System as a year-four neurology resident.

Ramkissoon has been placed on administrative leave until an internal investigation is complete. She’s already Twitter famous and will have a hard time shaking off her new rep.

Photos of the fake wins of Anjali. Kinda messed up that they made fakes though of her.

(Delete if inappropriate)

inner.jpg

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] damn I missed before the edit.

Must of been epic!

That GIF combo is literally my response to any thread moment where shots get fired.. dude went from 0-100 real quick on him.

It might have been a bit to hard and I don't know him personally so I rather refrain from saying something that might make him do something stupid. I read dude is mad fragile ...

It might have been a bit to hard and I don't know him personally so I rather refrain from saying something that might make him do something stupid. I read dude is mad fragile ...

I think he just cares about what people say / think about him a little more than he should as someone that popular. Being as big as he is he needs to learn to control it or the criticisms / insults from his haters and disbelievers will eat him alive.

It's not his fault tho, that's just the way some people are. He's a human, b.

Back
Top Bottom