Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

If your payments have been ordered to be paid through the State Disbursement Unit, you can mail a check or money order payment to the Texas Child Support Disbursement Unit (TxCSDU).

where are you getting the info that he is being ordered to send the checks through the SDU?

"Child support" is court ordered. How do you think the state keeps track of it?

Now, if he's just giving the mother money, thats a totally different issue.

Dude could cut them check till the end of time, if she decides to file with the state, none of those checks count.

Last edited:

[thread="260124"]Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The Out/41960_20#post_25656546​[/thread]

https://texasattorneygeneral.gov/cs/pay-by-mail
 If your payments have been ordered to be paid through the State Disbursement Unit, you can mail a check or money order payment to the Texas Child Support Disbursement Unit (TxCSDU).
where are you getting the info that he is being ordered to send the checks through the SDU?

Dude could cut them check till the end of time, if she decides to file with the state, none of those checks count.
lol..... you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

gwap gwap Actually, there is a stipulation.

If the father writes "child support" on the check, hes covered. Thats they only way around it.

Your both right and wrong.

Yes they are court ordered and usually are taken straight out the check.

If he is sending the check some how, it still counts, he just has to show the courts the bank statements of the checks being cashed by the recipient.

Your both right and wrong.

Yes they are court ordered and usually are taken straight out the check.

If he is sending the check some how, it still counts, he just has to show the courts the bank statements of the checks being cashed by the recipient.

She could back door say its a gift, then its her word vs his.

You know how they're gonna rule.

Im saying too much.. :lol:

Last edited:
If a chick is collecting child support from her baby daddy but is still sleeping with him, that's prostitution :lol:

I don't even know what you guys talking about ... If you and your baby's mother agree on an amount ... Get it in writing ... If not, make sure that all monies being sent are via check or money order with a title of child support .....

If the mother decide to take you to the courts, you can show the agreement and if you don't have an agreement you can show records of what you have been paying. However, if judge finds the amount you are paying as to low (based on income), you will have to retro the missing amount from the time you filed regardless of agreement. So the monies you proved that you have paid do count.

From there on you can either send the checks to the CSE or they'll take the money from you directly.

That's how it works

Last edited:

I don't even know what you guys talking about ... If you and your baby's mother agree on an amount ... Get it in writing ... If not, make sure that all monies being sent are via check or money order with a title of child support .....

If the mother decide to take you to the courts, you can show the agreement and if you don't have an agreement you can show records of what you have been paying. However, if judge finds the amount you are paying as to low (based on income), you will have to retro the missing amount from the time you filed regardless of agreement. So the monies you proved that you have paid do count.

From there on you can either send the checks to the CSE or they'll take the money from you directly.

That's how it works
Exactly...

You can tell what circles dudes run in when the only type of child support they know of is when mediation has failed and the government is forced to mandate it.

Isnt this a state by state basis?

I know dudes who are chill with BM but still had to go to court to set up CS.

Never heard of mediation.

Its not an agreed amounr either. Its a state formula that decides the amount owed a month.

Exactly...

You can tell what circles dudes run in when the only type of child support they know of is when mediation has failed and the government is forced to mandate it.
yep....the circle of dudes that rather pay through the court than to deal with the mama....nothing wrong with either way as long as the kid is straight

some folk are civil and some folk need a mediator......unless there is a different circle you are referring to

respect to those who make agreements and all that, but i ultimately respect that support is paid at all.

Idk if it'll work but Birdman on the breakfast club [emoji]128563[/emoji]

That self-ether.
sick.gif
At least his lady was loyal and left with him.
grin.gif

:lol:
You get throw out the stadium for that?
Crazy but I guess to prevent people from purposely interfering with the game. Even though his wasn't intentional I can see someone doing something like that on purpose if it's the opposite team they're screwing over :lol:

Crazy but I guess to prevent people from purposely interfering with the game. Even though his wasn't intentional I can see someone doing something like that on purpose if it's the opposite team they're screwing over :lol:
yea probably so :lol:
The cubs incident made that serious

Birdman over here trying to act tough on the radio.. His voice sounds like its cracking when hes talking, like hes scared.

Student dies after being assaulted inside Delaware high school

WILMINGTON, Del. --
A student has died after being assaulted by several other students inside a high school in Wilmington, Delaware on Thursday.

The girl's name has not been released.

Mayor Dennis Williams had to take a moment to compose himself while speaking at a news conference.

"I'm so upset that the young lady lost her life today. Things like this shouldn't happen. My heart bleeds for the family, the kids that go to this school, administrators and our city," he said.

WPVI-TV, ABC7's sister station in Philadelphia, was outside Howard High School of Technology in the 400 block of East 12th Street as medics performed CPR on the victim, who was taken on a stretcher to a waiting state police helicopter.

WPVI-TV was told that the 15-year-old girl was airlifted to A.I. duPont Hospital for Children, where she was pronounced dead.

Students at the school have told WPVI-TV reporter Chad Pradelli that the fight was over a boy, and that the girl was fighting with another girl in a bathroom when she was jumped.

Kayla Wilson said she was in a stall when the fight broke out.

"She was fighting a girl, and then that's when all these other girls started banking her, like jumping her, and she hit her head on the sink," Wilson said.

Witness tells me the Howard HS sophomore was fighting another girl in bathroom when she got jumped. pic.twitter.com/R2MNkYYjuz
— Chad Pradelli (@chadpradelli) April 21, 2016

Witness tells me fight was one on one then others jumped victim. Victim hit head on sink then lost consciousness. pic.twitter.com/cKEOB8OvJp
— Chad Pradelli (@chadpradelli) April 21, 2016

Parents and guardians rushed to the scene as school administrators tried to keep calm outside. At the time, many were unaware of the severity of the situation.

"Saying there was an incident that took place here at Howard and to come get your child," said Dupree Wright.

"They said there was a fight, I don't know. I am just trying to find my grandson," said Denise Dinkins.

All classes at the school have been canceled for the rest of the day and students have been dismissed.

Howard High School of Technology is a vocational-technical high school, and it is the oldest of four high schools within the New Castle County Vocational-Technical School District.

He sounds like he's holding back tears and trying to act tough at the same time

All tree of y'all I ain't gone say it no mo
:rofl:

Last edited:
Too many quotables with nothing being said
roll.gif

Is yall finished, or  are yall done?

Did you pull up on Ross or Trick Daddy..... ***** I'm pullin up on you

PUT SUM SPECK ON MY NAME

Back
Top Bottom