Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

laugh.gif

You get throw out the stadium for that?
Idk if y'all in the US are as fanatic about sports as us Europeans but the slightest things will get you removed from a stadium here.

Especially during football (soccer) games, uttering as little as "Go (other team)!" will prompt security to remove you from the stadium immediately. So from my point of view I can see why they were removed from the stadium. It was an unfortunate accident but it could incite violence from sports fanatics.

Last edited:
Idk if y'all in the US are as fanatic about sports as us Europeans but the slightest things will get you removed from a stadium here.
Especially during football (soccer) games, uttering as little as "Go (other team)!" will prompt security to remove you from the stadium immediately. So from my point of view I can see why they were removed from the stadium. It was an unfortunate accident but it could incite violence from sports fanatics.
yea now that you bring that up violence is way worse in Europe regarding soccer. You always say people never fight over there but they jump people over there just for wearing another teams uniform

yea now that you bring that up violence is way worse in Europe regarding soccer. You always say people never fight over there but they jump people over there just for wearing another teams uniform
Soccer hooligans are a whole different breed of people. 
laugh.gif

General society despises them and they're heavily marginalized.

We do our best to prevent it. All soccer matches have heavy security inside and outside and fans have separate entrances designed so both teams' supporters are separated as far as possible from eachother. There's a ton of security inside the stadium during the matches. You wouldn't be able to whisper support for the opposing team without being kicked out immediately.

Hooligans are also permanently banned from all stadiums if they incite violence, whether inside or outside the stadium.

All of Europe suffers from soccer hooligans. Idk what it is about soccer but people go bat**** crazy over it.

It's even worse in south-america (Argentina, Brazil, ...)

Last edited:
**** players be getting murdered out there just for making a mistake on the field sometimes. I don't remember any incident of an athlete getting killed in the us over that

Soccer hooligans are a whole different breed of people. :lol:
We do our best to prevent it. All soccer matches have heavy security inside and outside and fans have separate entrances designed so both teams' supporters are separated as far as possible from eachother. There's a ton of security inside the stadium during the matches. You wouldn't be able to whisper support for the opposing team without being kicked out immediately.
Hooligans are also permanently banned from all stadiums if they incite violence, whether inside or outside the stadium.
All of Europe suffers from soccer hooligans. Idk what it is about soccer but people go bat**** crazy over it.

There was an argument being made regarding this vs. America and it came down to how Americans have many more sports to watch so you don't have all the fanatics at one event and such vs. in European and South America it's soccer all day over everything. I can partially agree with this though but U.S. has their idiots too. Hell remember that SF Giants fan that got killed by the Dodger fans? Or the Red Sox fan that hit a Yankees fan with her car on purpose. It's just a sport, your life doesn't depend on it :smh:

Euros are something else when it comes to soccer.

I was in Barcelona for "classico" and the whole damned city closed down because of it. 
laugh.gif

Well Soccer is the most popular sport worldwide .. So instead of saying the classico it's almost like the superbowl .. We should be saying the super is the closes thing America (USA) has to the classico ...

And let's not talk about the world cup ...

So yeah .. If fans can go at it in a eagles vs giants, raiders vs 49ers or the likes .. Imagine the hooligans that are really about that life ....

Last edited:
I'm gunning for season tickets for the Rams.

Let's see how the coliseum welcomes them with all these Raider fans turned Trojan fans.

I might have to wear phone books around my waist to avoid getting stabbed up by the drunk Raider fans holding on to that 2001 tuck rule game.

Soccer hooligans are a whole different breed of people. 
laugh.gif

Ive been meaning to ask you do you follow the sport? If so it would be interesting to get your opinion on some things like the Euro's and things like that. I'm sure you'd have a interesting perspective and we could use that in the Football (soccer) thread on here 
laugh.gif
 if you do follow it.

Ive been meaning to ask you do you follow the sport? If so it would be interesting to get your opinion on some things like the Euro's and things like that. I'm sure you'd have a interesting perspective and we could use that in the Football (soccer) thread on here 
laugh.gif
 if you do follow it.
I enjoy playing casual soccer with friends but as for watching it I'm not that big of a follower. I watch our national team of course but other than that I usually only watch the big games. Semi-finals/finals of the European Championship, Worldcup, ... Soccer is a big deal here. I have to pick up a lot of prescriptions at the doctor for my illness so I always go whenever there's a soccer match on tv. Waiting room is just about empty every time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 if you do follow it.
I enjoy playing casual soccer with friends but as for watching it I'm not that big of a follower. I watch our national team of course but other than that I usually only watch the big games. Semi-finals/finals of the European Championship, Worldcup, ... Soccer is a big deal here. I have to pick up a lot of prescriptions at the doctor for my illness so I always go whenever there's a soccer match on tv. Waiting room is just about empty every time 
laugh.gif
Thats hilarious about the waiting room being empty
laugh.gif
. I play casually here in the USA myself 
laugh.gif
 And I do think Belgium have a good chance to win the Euro's this summer, they have a good core with Kompany, KDB (one of my favorites), Hazard and Lukaku up top so I wish them luck for a fellow NTer
nthat.gif
 and fell free to comment in the Soccer thread on here if you do catch a match.

Lord have mercy,they playing the most evilest tricks with our lives.When you can declare yourself as what you identify or want to be no matter if it's a lie tthat you've been living the whole time.
Now they having babies to match their already adopted family of black baby's and Libral John is just ok with it(the husband).

God bless the kids...

They have adopted black and biracial children. They also adopted (bought) little black embryos for her to give birth to. Why, idk. Something about being a prolife, Christian couple walking the walk. Apparently little white babies are going like hotcakes so they requested anything but white children. Also said they were trying naturally to conceive and if the lord wanted them to have white children they would.

They have adopted black and biracial children. They also adopted (bought) little black embryos for her to give birth to. Why, idk. Something about being a prolife, Christian couple walking the walk. Apparently little white babies are going like hotcakes so they requested anything but white children. Also said they were trying naturally to conceive and if the lord wanted them to have white children they would.
Outside of the embryo thing (which is unusual), I don't see anything wrong here.

Also post the article that came with the picture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom