Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

N**** when my name come up put some respeck on it

I like the way he "storms out"

Isnt this a state by state basis?

I know dudes who are chill with BM but still had to go to court to set up CS.

Never heard of mediation.

Its not an agreed amounr either. Its a state formula that decides the amount owed a month.

If your boys are cool with their BM, unless she took them to court, theres reason why the court are involved unless:

1. They aren't that cool and she wants money
2. She applied for government help IE welfare, thus is automatic got the system to take him to CS.
3. He's in it and both are trying to game the system.

If they were really cool ... 1. She didn't care about his money 2. The money he would be giving is good enough 3. They are both reasonable adults and don't need the courts involved.

Lastly, if you and the BM agree on an amount you wouldn't need the courts. If you was taken to court after the agreed amount, the court would factor in that amount their total decision.

Basically if you was paying 500 but after you taken proof the Majesty funds that you had to pay 1000 ... They will give you credit for the money you have paid but will retro the rest from the time you BMS filed. You will need prove that you been paying thought.

Which is exactly why you'd pay by check....

The entire storyline of paying child support on chcks that have a picture of the new wife only makes sense if this is the case..

Why would somebody put pics of the new wife on a check that's gonna get processed by the child support agency and not even noticed for what it is?

The guy who was arguing with me is the one wylin here

I don't get it?

Ain't that a comedian? The one that has an entire skit on not knowing how to curse?

Yea Michael blackson. He was making fun of the birdman situation Cuz whoever that was called him out about how he didn't snap on Kevin hart when they had problems last year

Back
Top Bottom