Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Do you normally try and stop guns with flashlights tho?
Naw not for 10 $ an hour
flashlights? friend, i brought these guns

B1IV8KRCYAEBOxV.jpg

1oktalb.gif
i saw 1 lil peashooter. if all the guards in the mall are unarmed, thats the malls fault lol. u let some fools run up in there with a moped and an abnormally large shopping bag rob a jewelry store in broad daylight in the middle of the mall with 100 spectators standing outside.... incompetent

Last edited:

Do you normally try and stop guns with flashlights tho?
Naw not for 10 $ an hour
flashlights? friend, i brought these guns

B1IV8KRCYAEBOxV.jpg

1oktalb.gif
i saw 1 lil peashooter. if all the guards in the mall are unarmed, thats the malls fault lol. u let some fools run up in there with a moped and an abnormally large shopping bag rob a jewelry store in broad daylight in the middle of the mall with 100 spectators standing outside.... incompetent
Dawg, The whole time, especially when they pulled away. Thats a big *** bag. 

I thought the white dude was leavin her at first.

That part where dude hops out the whip and runs at dude like a silverback, thought someone was gettin knocked out.

My man in that truck wasn't no punk though [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
how so? anyone using their car as a weapon definitely got their tail tucked in. it was a simple argument, his chick got reckless at the mouth. it was all good everyone went back to their cars. he left his girl (wtf?) gets out, then a-town stomps their car's grill. he started the physical altercation. it was already done with but he took it further. then he gets 4 lumps of sugar runs away AGAIN. backs into their car then speeds off?

which part of that breakdown shows non-punkness to you?

damn porky took a mean overhand right and straight ate it. i was hoping truck guy got laid out for that ***** *** move.

Last edited:
Yeah dude in the truck couldnt keep his chick in check. Why she the one arguing wit 2 dudes?

From the looks of the video, looks like it happened on that NAWF

I was just saying that when it hit the fan he didn't run. He was there taking on two dudes right or wrong.

That's all I was saying... Wasn't really trying to quantify what happened as a whole.

Last edited:
Video made me mad.

Weird people always doing too much and creating an unnecessary stupid situation and when **** gets lit they wanna act like victims.
I see the rc being pulled here [emoji]129300[/emoji] You spelling weird or white? I really wanna say something but last time I imputed something my sole blessed account got banned so I'm keeping my opinions to myself [emoji]129296[/emoji]

Damn, Flesh Prince played all of yall with those blacked out letters Lmao. People so used to race debates that it becomes the automatic assumption lol.
I don't blame yall tho.

Yeah like this situation has'nt happened to all races. Stop acting likr It's a matter of w     when it's really a matter of loud mouth **** who ain't bout it. Suckas always wanna make it a race issue.:smh: Tell me they're ain't videos of loudmouth B     women that you won't defend if they were in the same situation. This PC looking for a race war generation can suck my d1ck.

+1

pot calling kettle black

Only thing racist in that situation is you trying to make it be

+1

Back
Top Bottom