Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Damn, Flesh Prince played all of yall with those blacked out letters Lmao. People so used to race debates that it becomes the automatic assumption lol.
I don't blame yall tho.
You do know "weird" is the online way of saying "white" as to not get banned for using race?
eyes.gif

Oh wait you don't...#smartdumbdude
grin.gif

You do know "weird" is the online way of saying "white" as to not get banned for using race?
eyes.gif

Oh wait you don't...#smartdumbdude
grin.gif
Seems like you're projecting your own feelings about white people onto me 
laugh.gif

Never before have I seen the two terms used interchangeably. But aye do you weird boy. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
You do know "weird" is the online way of saying "white" as to not get banned for using race?:rolleyes
Oh wait you don't...#smartdumbdude>D

Well... Obviously I didn't know that lol. But if those were the intentions then there wouldn't have been any reason to black out the letters. But I wouldn't call myself dumb just because I was unaware of some internet trend. Stop being childish

Seems like you're projecting your own feelings about white people onto me 
laugh.gif

Never before have I seen the two terms used interchangeably. But aye do you weird boy. 
smokin.gif

Not really.
happy.gif
In reality the truth is I stated a well known fact you were unaware of and you wanted to make a joke out of it to take the focus off of it's racial implications that most people are aware of. But you do you weirdo.

Last edited:
Well... Obviously I didn't know that lol. But if those were the intentions then there wouldn't have been any reason to black out the letters. But I wouldn't call myself dumb just because I was unaware of some internet trend. Stop being childish
Anyone who makes an effort to have an opinion on something they are unaware of is dumb in my book. You wanted to sound cute and did'nt. I called you on it. Thus the risks of HAVINGYOUROPINION. Get over it. We can't win'em all...STUPID.
tongue.gif

Wholetime person with HIV is winning at that party

If everyone bangs everyone, everyone ends up with it. You man not have had sex with the infected, but you had sex with someone who had sex with the infected.

No one wins.

I almost dont believe this now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom