Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Doin' it!

Dude is Terry cloth for taking it off. I'm non confrontational so half way thru his speech I would've said thanks for the heads up and drive off.
If he took it further I have every right to preserve my life.

I don't get this.

This is a show prop, and people cant wear it?

I def understand some bike gangs are serious about there cuts. But this is clearly a gift because he could be a huge fan of the show and can't wear it ?
i liked what was happening until he actually took it off - man I was hoping this dude would of have just bounce ...

dude recording is a troll - the entire time all he was doing was trying to intimidate him - everything was going by the waist side then he had to push his luck which ultimetly paid off by telling him to take it off ..... SMH

Dude was just being calm smoking sig and then just punked out ... if he would of have just kept saying ok thank and just let ramble and ramble and not give in, Im sure ***** boy would of have left ego all hurt ,,,,

I don't get this.

This is a show prop, and people cant wear it?

I def understand some bike gangs are serious about there cuts. But this is clearly a gift because he could be a huge fan of the show and can't wear it ?

FOH. Dude behind the camera was doing too much. I get the false flagging concept but dude explained it was a gift and it's from a TV show. Dude behind the camera was just feeling himself. He should have given the advic/warning and left it at that or fought him if he wanted to push the line that hard. I would have said look man thanks for the advice and when he said to take it off it would have turned...

Sorry but it's a TV show jacket it's not like he was claiming a real club. He should have pulled a Warriors move...

That SOA thing was kinda crazy. I understand the "assumed biker" informing dude but he pushed it a bit at the end with making him take it off.

I've seen dudes beat up over false flagging but never for TV based things. I wonder which MCs are offended by Sons. They actually had a couple real Hell's Angels in the show.

Probably would have let the kid rock if he didnt mention he also had a bike. He knows better.

Had he been wearing a red rag in the wrong place a blood or a crip may not have been so nice.

Hell you might really like the angels or the dodgers and get it worse than this.

There could easily have been more people than we saw with camera man too.

We cant see what the camera man himself is wearing.

This is a situation where swallowing your pride faster than he did could have saved him this embarrassment.

Even if the kid beat up the old guy, if he was connected,  good luck ever riding around town worry free again.

I had to leave a bar one night because some frail old dude didnt like me near his table.

He was calm but rude.   Something was off, his confidence way too high .

Just as I was about to crack his chin in half with a right hook,  I caught a glimpse of two giant dudes with vests and incomplete patchwork enter the patio. 

Thats when instead of a hook I threw a " my bad man, have a good night" and then dipped down the back stairs and power walked to the whip.

I later found out who homie was. I made the right play on the night and added him to the list ......of jericho

Probably would have let the kid rock if he didnt mention he also had a bike. He knows better.
Had he been wearing a red rag in the wrong place a blood or a crip may not have been so nice.
Hell you might really like the angels or the dodgers and get it worse than this.
There could easily have been more people than we saw with camera man too.
We cant see what the camera man himself is wearing.

This is a situation where swallowing your pride faster than he did could have saved him this embarrassment.
Even if the kid beat up the old guy, if he was connected,  good luck ever riding around town worry free again.

I had to leave a bar one night because some frail old dude didnt like me near his table.
He was calm but rude.   Something was off, his confidence way too high .
Just as I was about to crack his chin in half with a right hook,  I caught a glimpse of two giant dudes with vests and incomplete patchwork enter the patio. 
Thats when instead of a hook I threw a " my bad man, have a good night" and then dipped down the back stairs and power walked to the whip.
I later found out who homie was. I made the right play on the night and added him to the list ......of jericho

Starscream: "Not to call you a coward master, but sometimes cowards DO survive."

Lol did he say they were in Iowa or Idaho or some shi?? Better get the f on with that

Whole video is lame, dude filming and dude being filmed.

1. It's a tv show
2. Why is dude being filmed faking the tough guy act and meshing it with the law abiding teenager caught red handed with his tail between his legs act? How you gonna act all cool but it's obvious you trembling and nervous dropping stuff out your hands. Then to take the edge off you act like nothing phases you and proceed to fiddle around trying to light a cig but never lit it. Why would you smoke a cig inches away from the pump anyway? So much fail.
3. Don't worry bout what my girl bought me fam. Once biker dude got up close he shoulda just been like "ahh hell its SOA, what a dweeb" *walk back to car*. Is SOA even a real biker gang? Skaters don't get mad at ppl for wearing supreme :lol:

While video is epitome of nothing better to do on a normal day in rural America

Last edited:
I got into it with some bandido dude at a bar, or he was a new member or somethin like that, anyways, you disrespect me, i dont play dat ****.

I thot it was weird that he was one deep, but i was 4 deep, me, my 2 huevos, and my pistola.

Had a couple potnas wit me, but dude started gettin reckless and snatched my drink the bartender was handing me.

So i stood up like a g sposed to, and grabbed my homies drank and smashed his head like a potatoe.

***** tackled me but my boys jumped in and i threw a chair at the ***** we all got some licks in and bounced.

Wish another biker dude would step to me again.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] What movie is this from?

Back
Top Bottom