Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

God Bless.​

Last edited:
laugh.gif

that interview was lulz but sad at the same time, considering who it is...

that P.O. Meter was hilarious, 5:50, 25:30, and 39:40 for the angrier moments...

Last edited:
I guess it was national Boyfriend day yesterday. Turns out, 7 women re-tweeted the same guys photo lol.

Hes doing it, they are NOT

http://www.complex.com/life/2016/10...n=kwkw&kwp_0=247213&kwp_4=935931&kwp_1=451825

National Boyfriend Day was Oct. 3, and one boyfriend in particular stole the spotlight after Twitter seemingly caught him sliding into multiple womens' DMs. Seven different women wished the same man a happy day and lots of love. But if it sounds too fantastic to be true, that's because it is.

The seven women involved were @AshleyySimone21, @Nigerian__InMe, @oghosdidi, @its_catherinee, @NigerianThugga, @SydPetite, and @s_bontiff, all of whom tweeted out to their "boyfriend" @KINGxCHARLESIII. Several of them interacted with one another over the posts, tepidly "fighting" over their purported boyfriend. Charles appeared to gleefully play along, and all of them retweeted posts related to the drama.

Complex reached out to all of the women who had open DMs on Twitter (which came out to six of seven) as well as Charles, the man in question. Initially Charles, the "boyfriend," seemed to say the posts were a hoax. However, he later backtracked, claiming the story was true. Notably, he also informed Complex that he is "not a thot."

One of the "girlfriends" told Complex over DM that "[T]he whole tweet started as a joke between friends. We were all playing along, laughing. Then soon enough, the world started laughing with us. Some started laughing at us, even called us out of our names and said we panned [sic] it lol. It was a joke that went viral." When asked if any of the seven women were actually dating Charles, the "girlfriend" told Complex, "[W]e're all friends. We always joke like this."

Another of the girlfriends insisted to Complex it was real (but said she wouldn't comment more without "proper compensation"). After Complex informed girlfriend #2 that others had spilled the beans and said it was a joke, this girlfriend replied, "Playing with my emotions is not a joke." When asked directly if she and Charles were dating, the woman did not respond.

Complex was then contacted by an account claiming to be the group's management, and asked for compensation (Charles was the only person involved with the prank who did not ask for compensation when speaking with Complex). A woman claiming to be a friend of the group also reached out over DM saying she would talk, but not "for cheap." Journalistic standards dictate that sources cannot be compensated for comment, and no one was paid to speak with Complex.

What seemed like a "caught you cheating" story now seems to have been a group of friends goofing off, and ostensibly hoping to make a buck off of viral fame.

I don't get this.

This is a show prop, and people cant wear it?

I def understand some bike gangs are serious about there cuts. But this is clearly a gift because he could be a huge fan of the show and can't wear it ?

his girl should leave him. if my girl got me a jacket or vest or whatever i could get my *** kicked by a ****** she would respect me way more than taking it off like a chump because some damn biker tells me to. foh

I got into it with some bandido dude at a bar, or he was a new member or somethin like that, anyways, you disrespect me, i dont play dat ****.

I thot it was weird that he was one deep, but i was 4 deep, me, my 2 huevos, and my pistola.

Had a couple potnas wit me, but dude started gettin reckless and snatched my drink the bartender was handing me.

So i stood up like a g sposed to, and grabbed my homies drank and smashed his head like a potatoe.

***** tackled me but my boys jumped in and i threw a chair at the ***** we all got some licks in and bounced.

Wish another biker dude would step to me again.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

did they turn into vampires afterwards? sounds like a scene from Dusk to Dawn lol

Back
Top Bottom