Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

This just popped in my twitter feed lmao

Wood.

NT say no to ratchet P, Putting In Work can't.
More like Puttin in "illegal" Work
My fault guys seriously didn't know she was 13.

She looks older but I'll take the jokes.

But I see potential in her

Potential for her to be the next hot ratchet like a Katt Stacks or Cardi B or a reality chick on one of those shows

Look at you... clicking these spoilers thinking I was going to be on some R Kelly steez knowing how young she is and admit that I still wood

:smh:

:nerd:
This was an epic sequence. :lol: :smh: :rofl:

I see homophobia runs rampant here. I see nothing wrong with a homosexual male embracing his sexuality. If this was a female all of you would be thirsty asking for more.
Uhhh, yeah.

That makes us homophobes?

Dude lookin goofy miss me with that.

Straight male/female or gay male/female, you lookin goofy, you belong in this thread.

I see homophobia runs rampant here. I see nothing wrong with a homosexual male embracing his sexuality. If this was a female all of you would be thirsty asking for more.
people to quick to jump to call someone homophobic.

just cause you like it doesn't mean they have to

women get their pictures made fun of all the time...this is not exclusive 

Last edited:
Uhhh, yeah.

That makes us homophobes?

Dude lookin goofy miss me with that.

Straight male/female or gay male/female, you lookin goofy, you belong in this thread.

people to quick to jump to call someone homophobic.
just cause you like it doesn't mean they have to

women get their pictures made fun of all the time...this is not exclusive 
And

This.

Dude came in thinking he was really doin something with his statement. The type to be at a standup show and say "I'm offended"

How is it homophobic to make fun of a dude taking a picture of himself in a bathroom wearing a wrestling/Flash Gordon outfit?
Sometimes things can just be goofy it does'nt always need to rely on sexuality for humor.

On another note that 14yo was doing it.

Back
Top Bottom