Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I don't think it's just because he's gay. Just an odd look plus the fact that this forum is populated by an overwhelming majority of heterosexual males leads to the clowning. I'm a straight guy and I know if I posted an identical picture of myself I'd get ROASTED. But just cause this guy happens to be gay it's homophobic? I don't agree with that.

You mention if it was a female the dudes around here would be asking for her IG. I agree, but with an important stipulation; the hypothetical female has to be ATTRACTIVE. If it was Miley Cyrus or something posting pics like that you'd get the same reactions of ":x" and "gross" or what have you. The look would be just as ridiculous on an attractive female, but because she's attractive of course she's gonna get a pass.

Plus, I feel like attributing the criticism this guy is getting to homophobia is stereotyping gay males a bit. I see a few gay males regularly on Facebook, but none of them post pics like that. Wildn' is wildn' IMO, gay or not.

But as was said several times before this post, let's keep it moving.
Here's the problem ... Unless you can openly admit and say dude is attractive or are homosexual yourself, He is Wildin but to someone that is homosexual its just another sexy picture.

I was directly quoting the dude that posted his Facebook and clearly made fun of his page because he is posing provocative in most of his picture and equated it with a gross SMH face.

It's cool that you don't think is homophobia but I disagree with you .... If by your words that was a sexy woman she be doing it ... But again you are heterosexual and can't identify that man as being attractive ...

And lastly you proved my point ... Just because you can tolerate a conservative gay man in your Facebook doesn't mean that one thats embracing his body and wants to display for others is Wildin.

A woman that is attractive can have her Facebook and ig filled with sexy pictures and it's acceptable why can't an attractive male homosexual do the same without being Wildin?

Now example .... Random pics

She's sexy by most accounts

Def Wildin by all accounts including mines.

spoiler600

Same dude .. Here we can have an argument for wildin IMHO.. No reason for all that ...

Last edited:
Remember when Oscar denied that ish ? It wasn't till a year or two later that he admitted it was him. Lol

Last edited:
Remember when Oscar denied that ish ? It wasn't till a year or two later that he admitted it was him. Lol

That really was him?? I do remember him denying it heavily and saying it was a photoshop, I never remember hearing him say the pictures were real.

Here's the problem ... Unless you can openly admit and say dude is attractive or are homosexual yourself, He is Wildin but to someone that is homosexual its just another sexy picture.

I was directly quoting the dude that posted his Facebook and clearly made fun of his page because he is posing provocative in most of his picture and equated it with a gross SMH face.

It's cool that you don't think is homophobia but I disagree with you .... If by your words that was a sexy woman she be doing it ... But again you are heterosexual and can't identify that man as being attractive ...

And lastly you proved my point ... Just because you can tolerate a conservative gay man in your Facebook doesn't mean that one thats embracing his body and wants to display for others is Wildin.

A woman that is attractive can have her Facebook and ig filled with sexy pictures and it's acceptable why can't an attractive male homosexual do the same without being Wildin?
Agree to disagree I suppose. Gay dudes can flaunt their bodies all they want; anyone can for that matter.  "Wildin'" vs. "Doing it" is like an opinion. Say dude was posted up in some Speedos or something then yeah I see he's tryna flaunt his body, that's cool/not wildin', just doesn't appeal to me. That wrestling singlet just looked goofy as hell to me.

I only saw the wrestling singlet pic, and all I could think of was Borat who, in my opinion, is wildin' just as hard.

Sidenote: Thank you for the civilized discourse. Internet discussions degrade into ad hominem attacks too often.

That really was him?? I do remember him denying it heavily and saying it was a photoshop, I never remember hearing him say the pictures were real.

i remember him denying it but i dont remember him admitting that was him. was it really him?

I don't think it's just because he's gay. Just an odd look plus the fact that this forum is populated by an overwhelming majority of heterosexual males leads to the clowning. I'm a straight guy and I know if I posted an identical picture of myself I'd get ROASTED. But just cause this guy happens to be gay it's homophobic? I don't agree with that.

You mention if it was a female the dudes around here would be asking for her IG. I agree, but with an important stipulation; the hypothetical female has to be ATTRACTIVE. If it was Miley Cyrus or something posting pics like that you'd get the same reactions of ":x" and "gross" or what have you. The look would be just as ridiculous on an attractive female, but because she's attractive of course she's gonna get a pass.

Plus, I feel like attributing the criticism this guy is getting to homophobia is stereotyping gay males a bit. I see a few gay males regularly on Facebook, but none of them post pics like that. Wildn' is wildn' IMO, gay or not.

But as was said several times before this post, let's keep it moving.

This. I hate when people gay bash like for real but I think depending on the context it could be wildin. Many of women have been dogged online when they were trying to be sexy because they were wildin. One that comes to mind is the 2 girls who are bent over with trump build that wall sharpies on their booties, but they have the dirtiest feet I have ever seen. Twitter flamed that picture lmao. so everyone is fair game to joking. being extra is wildin. homies was being extra in that pic.

I miss the days when everybody wasn't so hypersensitive about all this sexuality stuff. Like you can't even make jokes nowadays without somebody jumping down your throat

pause b

Last edited:
Like lucky dude wasn't about that life.

Dude pulled out the gun like he was going to save the day. If dude with the knife panicked in the moment and slit the cashiers throat or something and then took the bullets. Glad that turned out the way it did

Back
Top Bottom