Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Uhhh, yeah.

That makes us homophobes?

Dude lookin goofy miss me with that.

Straight male/female or gay male/female, you lookin goofy, you belong in this thread.

people to quick to jump to call someone homophobic.
just cause you like it doesn't mean they have to

women get their pictures made fun of all the time...this is not exclusive 

And

This.

Dude came in thinking he was really doin something with his statement. The type to be at a standup show and say "I'm offended"
first of all now ya want to flip it around because he was wearing a wrestling outfit when he took a picture? **** out of here .... Ya making fun of him because he is being the same way as some thots and a being sexual on his picture ... Only a moron would accept your poor excuse for making fun of him.

If that was the case, why would one sole post his Facebook and :x :smh: ...

PS KingKopa my point exactly ... If you can appreciate a woman doing that but not a man, that's a homophobe. But let you tell it.

Last edited:
first of all now ya want to flip it around because he was wearing a wrestling outfit when he took a picture? **** out of here .... Ya making fun of him because he is being the same way as some thots and a being sexual on his picture ... Only a moron would accept your poor excuse for making fun of him.

If that was the case, why would one sole post his Facebook and :x :smh: ...

PS KingKopa my point exactly ... If you can appreciate a woman doing that but not a man, that's a homophobe. But let you tell it.

You guys all look foolish arguing over a shirtless strangers facebook :rofl: None of you are winning your little argument here, just wildin. Let son cook.

Last edited:
I mean the thread is called fools wildin :lol:
yeap and we usually have a good laugh at other people expense .. Those people are usually wilding. This dude is being made fun for being homosexual and doing what woman do to look sexy and gain attention .... Not for anything else ...

I think we can all agree that folks saying things like "ewwww that's disgusting, lets make fun of a guy because he likes guys vomit face vomit face vomit face." Is being homophobic and saying "that guy likes males in a sexual way and that's his preference, which is different than my preference, but that's okay there's nothing wrong with that." Is not being homophobic.

We're just disagreeing on intent vs impact at this point. Nothin wildin about that ya jabronis

This is mostly a thread about jokes on whoever and whatever.

We're just talking and "shoooting the ****" as they say.

Just light BS and nonsense jokes.

Nobody is taking **** seriously like that.

Either enjoy the thread for what is or keep it moving.

This is mostly a thread about jokes on whoever and whatever.

We're just talking and "shoooting the ****" as they say.

Just light BS and nonsense jokes.

Nobody is taking **** seriously like that.

Either enjoy the thread for what is or keep it moving.

Completely agree. I think all we're saying is, I hope this isn't the thread to make fun of gay people. Not happening in here? Okay then, let's keep the jokes coming!

I have a quick question though...
If we can make fun of everyone and everything else why are gay people excluded tho? Not to fan the flames (no pun intended) :D but just saying tho...? :D

Every so often this thread becomes a debate or argument of some sort ... We will move on ... People always want to be witty and try to deliver a good one liner .. Let's keep it moving ...

I have a quick question though...
If we can make fun of everyone and everything else why are gay people excluded tho? Not to fan the flames (no pun intended) :D but just saying tho...? :D
Who said we can't? However we making fun of him for being gay and just that ....

If that was a fem. Ya be asking for IGs

Last edited:
Who said we can't? However we making fun of him for being gay and just that ....

If that was a fem. Ya be asking for IGs

I don't think it's just because he's gay. Just an odd look plus the fact that this forum is populated by an overwhelming majority of heterosexual males leads to the clowning. I'm a straight guy and I know if I posted an identical picture of myself I'd get ROASTED. But just cause this guy happens to be gay it's homophobic? I don't agree with that.

You mention if it was a female the dudes around here would be asking for her IG. I agree, but with an important stipulation; the hypothetical female has to be ATTRACTIVE. If it was Miley Cyrus or something posting pics like that you'd get the same reactions of ":x" and "gross" or what have you. The look would be just as ridiculous on an attractive female, but because she's attractive of course she's gonna get a pass.

Plus, I feel like attributing the criticism this guy is getting to homophobia is stereotyping gay males a bit. I see a few gay males regularly on Facebook, but none of them post pics like that. Wildn' is wildn' IMO, gay or not.

But as was said several times before this post, let's keep it moving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom