Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

nerd.gif

So who's wildin here? French Montana clapping back at female for her tweet about him?. Won't post the pic here of what he said but here's the link

OR, these typical women responses standing up for her because he clapped back

Last edited:
he was recording through his phone. to make the call he probably had to stop recording. I am NOT stopping recording after she said shes goin to punch herself in the face and say I did it and that I raped her.

Cops would've took 45 mins to an hour. He got the hood burger out of his car in 10 minutes. Time is money when you drive a cab.

he was recording through his phone. to make the call he probably had to stop recording. I am NOT stopping recording after she said shes goin to punch herself in the face and say I did it and that I raped her.

Cops would've took 45 mins to an hour. He got the hood burger out of his car in 10 minutes. Time is money when you drive a cab.

You right. I was thinking dash cam this whole time lol

me too at first.

dash cams should be mandatory in ubers. protects both the passenger and driver.

every livery/yellow/neon green cab ive taken says you will be photographed.

Theres videos of her "dancing" naked and humping a pillow online :lol:

Last edited:
:smh: At that gobbich piece of **** "woman" in the Uber. These "I'mma call the cop" ******* who learned it from their mothers and grandmothers are part of the reason you don't have fathers in homes today. The government told these silly ******* they'd get a check if they ran their men off and **** has been going downhill since. First they did it for welfare and now they do it for child support.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom