Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

It's sooooo so bad. I dunno what I was expecting but yeah, don't watch. She had to lift up like 3 layers of crotch fat just to play with herself so the camera could see it. I can never un-see that with which hath been seen't

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's sooooo so bad. I dunno what I was expecting but yeah, don't watch. She had to lift up like 3 layers of crotch fat just to play with herself so the camera could see it. I can never un-see that with which hath been seen't

Gotta be Indiana Jones to find her secret garden. :rofl:

Made that Carmella Bing transition 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

And this heffa had the nerve to call old girl a prostitute... when she was actually a prostitute? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chick has levels to her wilding. Soggy titty having ***...

Last edited:
I don't give a damn what they say, or how they try to make him feel good about it because he went the whole way. If he's got a real athletes mentality that'll never feel like a tru win for him till he makes it within the time.

I googled that race...sounds crazy. I be hating doing 20min of cardio :lol:

Sucks he missed by 6sec tho

Last edited:

Continually getting arrested for random things like whipping out your penis at some point has to let you know that you need to get some focus in your life.

Anderson tells TMZ he is doing great now.

“I’m doing fantastic,” the ex-ATL Falcons running back told us … “I’ve had a very, very good couple of months. Got my mind right.”

We broke the story … Anderson was cited by police in Georgia back in December when the clerk at a QuikTrip said the 44-year-old had pulled out his penis in the store.

The good news … Anderson — who’s struggled with substance abuse over the years — says he’s been taking care of himself and believes he’s on the right track.
C81a4NRXkAEIPX6.jpg

Jamal Anderson on Why Whipping Out His Penis at Gas Station Got His Mind Right

Back
Top Bottom