Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Crazy!!! :x

Here's the full story. R.I.P dude. Can't trust these **** even when they ballin' :smh:
http://fox6now.com/2017/04/06/accus...5-million-bail-highest-in-california-history/

I remember when this story broke.

She was hosting a search party for her baby daddy when he was reported missing. Lol.

That's like when somebody steals your stuff and they act like they're the lead detective while "helping" you find it. Oldest trick in the book.

Troy Ave killed what was left of his career with that interview. Sometimes it's better to say nothing and have people think you're an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

So many vets I talk to realize America doesn't really give a **** about them and all that rah rah **** is for show. Well, the minority ones atleast.

So many vets I talk to realize America doesn't really give a **** about them and all that rah rah **** is for show. Well, the minority ones atleast.
Fam, a lot of instances that is true, minority and otherwise, I know that it happens but it hasn't happened to me. Maybe because I'm still in but I get treated pretty cool and have no complaints at all. My father and uncles who have retired they're pretty good and well taken care of and they still get support, and show support as well, but I know for fact that what you speak of is the truth because I have seen and heard about it so I know.

i was in the military and it's just another beast.... 

you have a mission to accomplish and it has to get done by any means necessary.  you get told what you need to do and you do it.  

there's a lot of people in the military and they shouldn't be.  a lot of soft dudes in their feelings.

it was the most challenging thing ive ever done  but i enjoyed my service...i traveled the world, saved a bunch of money, ****** a lot of bad *******, and they paid for my education. 

the civilian world is a cake walk in comparison imo... 

the day to day complaints i hear from my coworkers are 
sick.gif

people are spoiled.

The chap is ayo either way but that's a different conversation :lol:

Speaking of Tiny, maybe I am wildin, but I wood. I don't even give a damn either. She stayed down when he did his bid(s), and she seem like a freak, and she thick as hell too. Again, I wood, I don't care. That is all.

Tiny's grill is,was,and always will be melted but I bet she a demon in the sack and her loyalty is attractive as well. Still would'nt wife though but smash into oblivion no doubt. 8)

On another note high fashion might just be the world's greatest finesse[emoji]129300[/emoji]...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom