Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol: First time viewing it on a computer and man what the hell is going on with them green shorts. Looking like some super aggressive herpes. Not a good look for the yambs.

Do we need to remove a few members from this thread?
nerd.gif

Try and keep thing civilized and respectable.
dawg you talkin about keep things respectable but you leave up dude calling me hitler? 
mean.gif

delete all my responses right ? im the problem right but not making fun of a black girl?

Are you like Shia Lebouf n this is your performance art? Is this your satirical, live-action piece on Fool's Wildin? If so, you are a genius H2HK n i take back everything :smokin

Last edited:
Keep flaming [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Are you like Shia Lebouf n this is your performance art? Is this your satirical, live-action piece on Fool's Wildin? If so, you are a genius H2HK n i take back everything :smokin

Y'all want him to shut up so bad, yet you keep acknowledging him :lol:

My man even said "I was done but people keep throwing shots".

Like someone else said he ain't talking to himself.

Y'all want him to shut up so bad, yet you keep acknowledging him :lol:

My man even said "I was done but people keep throwing shots".

Like someone else said he ain't talking to himself.

I completely understand. This response was just me bein facetious :lol:

dawg you talkin about keep things respectable but you leave up dude calling me hitler? :smh:

delete all my responses right ? im the problem right but not making fun of a black girl?
Do me a favor, go back a page or two and see if that "hitler" post is still up before you come at me like that. And no, I did not delete all your posts.

Their posts have been deleted as well.

Methodical Management stepped in as well.

And for the record, I didn't single you out. My post was for everyone who feels the need to disrespect other members.

Last edited:
i looked back how you think i noticed it was still there while my posts were deleted?

its ironic how that post aint come down until i called it out

why not delete all the posts and then post about being respectful first?

i pmed meth about it i dont think its right that my posts get deleted but not what im responding to

the fact is its not right to be making of a child, but this is the fools wilding thread

my posts get deleted but im not supposed to take it as being singled out 
mean.gif

Last edited:
i looked back how you think i noticed it was still there while my posts were deleted?

its ironic how that post aint come down until i called it out

why not delete all the posts and then post about being respectful first?

i pmed meth about it i dont think its right that my posts get deleted but not what im responding to

the fact is its not right to be making of a child, but this is the fools wilding thread

my posts get deleted but im not supposed to take it as being singled out :smh:
You have to take into consideration that even us Mods or Admins have lives and it may take some time going back and reading what needs to be deleted, warned, etc.

When we see flagged posts and get notified, we only see what it being considered "spam, inappropriate, against rules, etc."

If we delete something that is not offensive, we can go back and undo the deletion.

Last edited:
so whos was i offensive towards that my posts warranted deleting?

i didnt come at anybody disrepectfully who didnt come at me first

id like my posts undeleted and my reputation re-established
Do me a favor, re-read my post

Do me a favor, go back a page or two and see if that "hitler" post is still up before you come at me like that. And no, I did not delete all your posts.

Their posts have been deleted as well.

Methodical Management stepped in as well.

And for the record, I didn't single you out. My post was for everyone who feels the need to disrespect other members.

Last edited:
Come on H2HK, just let it ride, I hope they give your reps back and all, but just let it ride fam. Your message wasn't lost in all of the back and forth, and isn't that what matters?

Back
Top Bottom