Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:x :smh:

I know those J's are screaming in agony.

:lol:

Man, this one was a good one too. Dude trying to smash his daughter's friend. Started as wildin' then ended as doing it :lol: :pimp:.

[/quote]

dam bruh, she sounded good tho

he bout to be trickin his *** off

but the way charlamagne changed his tune lol "lets slow down here for a minute envy, cuz we all gettin up her in age, you never know what our futures may hold" lmao

edit: dude dont sound no dam 46

Last edited by a moderator:
So that's what it would look like if an Elephant rocked some 14's

Last edited:
Is that Indiglo pic real? Back a little after HS I use to go to Planet Fitness and one of the employees had to be maybe 6'1, slim and athletic build but dude had conically small feet. Had to be a size 7 or 8. It was so noticeably odd looking on his feet. :lol:

If dude just saw her one day when she was grown and it hit him, then I don't see the issue. Odds are dude been scheming tho

:lol:

Man, this one was a good one too. Dude trying to smash his daughter's friend. Started as wildin' then ended as doing it :lol: :pimp:.

dam bruh, she sounded good tho

he bout to be trickin his *** off

but the way charlamagne changed his tune lol "lets slow down here for a minute envy, cuz we all gettin up her in age, you never know what our futures may hold" lmao

edit: dude dont sound no dam 46

Chick was absolutely bout' it.

Charls went full on Stephen A. Smith speaking cadence after his fence jump :lol:

Last edited:
[Video]

Yee straight told dude he was acting like a ***** on air :wow: I'm surprised he let that one slide :lol:[/Video]

Last edited:
Lol stephs releases continue to get roasted

Tell me you joking right, those can't really be Curry's shoe is it.  Is UA secretly trolling Curry to see just how far he will let things go.  I am sure KD is walking into the locker room watching Curry lace up.  

Curry:  KD you sure you don't want to come rock with Under Armor, they just released my newest pair of kicks.  They fire ain't they.

KD:

Back
Top Bottom