Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

http://nyp.st/2ou9l6P

Wildin' for tryna flex on Instagram with a gun :smh: :smh: :smh:

But still, R.I.P. to the kid.

Last edited:
I'll allow it 

only thing I see a wild is her using her cell phone while pumping.

"Though not advisable, talking on a cell phone while pumping gas isn't a fire hazard. ... Static electricity is the villain, which can ignite vapors often seen near the nozzle of the pump as gas flows into your car. But there are also unseen vapors a few inches or more away, which are equally as flammable, say experts."

I'll allow it 

only thing I see a wild is her using her cell phone while pumping.

"Though not advisable, talking on a cell phone while pumping gas isn't a fire hazard. ... Static electricity is the villain, which can ignite vapors often seen near the nozzle of the pump as gas flows into your car. But there are also unseen vapors a few inches or more away, which are equally as flammable, say experts."

"According to some experts, there is a danger that using a mobile phone near gas pumps could touch off an explosion, but not only have we found no real-life instances of such an explosion occurring, we don’t know anyone who has demonstrated experimentally that it’s even possible (including the folks at The Discovery Channel’s Mythbusters program). Even so, gas pumps in Australia bear stickers cautioning motorists to turn off their phones while refueling; Shell in Malaysia has affixed similar stickers to each of its gas pumps; numerous pumps in the U.S.A. are similarly adorned; Canada’s major gas pump operators have banned customers from using mobile phones while at the gas pump; and in 1999 the city of Cicero, Illinois, passed the first law in the USA banning the use of cellular phones at gas stations. All of this activity was in the nature of CYA cautions rather than a response to a documented hazard."

Source: http://www.snopes.com/autos/hazards/gasvapor.asp

Last edited:
"According to some experts, there is a danger that using a mobile phone near gas pumps could touch off an explosion, but not only have we found no real-life instances of such an explosion occurring, we don’t know anyone who has demonstrated experimentally that it’s even possible (including the folks at The Discovery Channel’s Mythbusters program). Even so, gas pumps in Australia bear stickers cautioning motorists to turn off their phones while refueling; Shell in Malaysia has affixed similar stickers to each of its gas pumps; numerous pumps in the U.S.A. are similarly adorned; Canada’s major gas pump operators have banned customers from using mobile phones while at the gas pump; and in 1999 the city of Cicero, Illinois, passed the first law in the USA banning the use of cellular phones at gas stations. All of this activity was in the nature of CYA cautions rather than a response to a documented hazard."

Source: http://www.snopes.com/autos/hazards/gasvapor.asp
like I said that was the only reason I would think that someone posted the picture.

However, I quoted exactly what you said. Cell phones don't start fire.

Last edited:
dude passed by me today :lol:

dude is very fond of weed

just found out that another friend of mine works with him and said that's his everyday wheels :lol:

doing it for the day but wylin if this everyday :lol:

dude passed by me today
laugh.gif

dude is very fond of weed

just found out that another friend of mine works with him and said that's his everyday wheels
laugh.gif

doing it for the day but wylin if this everyday
laugh.gif
Yooooooooo I saw him today too 
roll.gif
 Took two pics and sent one to my boy 
laugh.gif

PETA out here running down on Kelly Rowland. That chant though...
roll.gif

Also why they in some random basement for a book signing?
I NEVER liked that chick, she always came off as trying to hard to be relevant.  You don't want to be Beyonce's shadow cool, find a different lane then.

Forest Trail Sports University: an all-sports college, classes be damned. 

"One day, I went into breakfast and I grabbed one of my Pop-Tarts, and I also tried to grab a small package of muffins. And the guy who worked there yelled at me and took the package out of my hands. He made me apologize for taking the muffins."

“My dad, who's in prison, is eating better than we were at that school.”

Back
Top Bottom