Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Actually, when I saw the picture earlier, people were saying it was cause she's pumping the gas
all the way on the other side of her car lol.

I just brought up the other thread since the picture happened to correlate. And there were plenty
of fools in that thread as well.

I'll allow it 
Actually, when I saw the picture earlier, people were saying it was cause she's pumping the gas
all the way on the other side of her car lol.

I just brought up the other thread since the picture happened to correlate. And there were plenty
of fools in that thread as well.
That's wildin?  Man you see people pumping their gas on the opposite side all the time at Costco or military bases on payday weekend.

I feel really dumb I didn't even notice all that :lol: I'm def wildin

I don't judge but they really should teach you this in Driver's Ed :lol:

On the tank side, but some gas stations have the pump that extends which comes in handy when the station is full because of a fire sale price drop and you're fighting for a spot. Not really wildin when it's built to accommodate it.

Last edited:
On the tank side, but some gas stations have the pump that extends which comes in handy when the station is full because of a fire sale price drop and you're fight for a spot. Not really wildin when it's built to accommodate it.
this... but if the gas station is empty and i see you doing this, im clowning 
laugh.gif

The buns threw me off too but she's definitely wildin I have never seen anyone do that in my life.
Had to rep that post about the gas gauge telling what side the tank is on. I feel like I been wildin for just finding this out now. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom