Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. A+ gif execution. Repped

Must of thought he was in Young Guns going out like Billy the Kid.

Repped for classic reference tho

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Woman Charged With RAPING A MALE CAB DRIVER . . . Police Say She FORCIBLY S*CKED HIS D**K . . . While Holding Him At KNIFE POINT!!

Pics.

That mouth work must have been horrible.  You would think if it was at least decent, he would be like let me hit this and we can call it even.

Last edited:
roll.gif
mean.gif
Jesus this is bad, even for BET. Almost looks like a reboot on blaxploitation, I love the way they had to highlight those buzzwords "turn up" "hella" "bruh"
I really hope that's what this is aiming for, but goddamn it looks terrible

Rebel itself isn't a terrible show but the marketing is cringeworthy. Saw one that said "the rebelution will be televised".

Oh my goodness! A woman pumping her OWN gas while that man in the white car just
sits there and stares? Are there any REAL men left in this world!? :rolleyes

Bunch of fools wildin in that gas pumping thread
I don't understand why she just didn't back in? I'm sure this isn't the first time she pumped her gas so she knows what side the tank is on.

Flagrant as hell

WHy people still ******* with doves, :lol:?

Doing it if somebody comes through.

He a fool for blowing up his spot feeling the need to brag about **** :smh:

Son bout to get hit :rofl:

:lol:

On the tank side, but some gas stations have the pump that extends which comes in handy when the station is full because of a fire sale price drop and you're fighting for a spot. Not really wildin when it's built to accommodate it.

I still don't see the need to do all that when you could just back in

We sure this aint two chicks?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom