Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

yea that was bowl as hell

NT loves to butcher figures of speech i guess

idk where you from or if you even black

but i grew up always pronouncin it as "bowl/bol" and all my cousins who were in their teens in the 90s pronounced it like that

it wasnt until white people started sayin it that i heard "bold/boug" or anything other than the way i say it

***** don't put that misspelling on black people. Foh.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
  bowl  
laugh.gif

Lmao @ ol' dude's terrible grammar sparking this discussion.

I'm reading these post like how did we get get here? :lol:

but i grew up always pronouncin it as "bowl/bol" and all my cousins who were in their teens in the 90s pronounced it like that

it wasnt until white people started sayin it that i heard "bold/boug" or anything other than the way i say it

:rofl: @ all of this

Wildin thread been wildin lately :lol:

Yup.

for context, I was in here at like 3 in the morning when I saw this, not a munchie in sight, and I got so irrationally upset.

lol dont trip

u was never gang lil buddy

AND a blonde goatee? Can't tell me he doesn't caress a ball or two that doesn't have a shoestring tied down the middle.

the blonde goatee is wildin

but i actually ***** wit the fit and accessories
co-sign...it's one of those things where there's a fine line between fly and foolish and he misjudged the snap count a little. for instance, is that thing around his leg intentional or did he scrape his shin on something?

not saying it's a look or everybody, or even for me, but I see and dig the Andre 3000-y vibe he was going for.

we all gettin old, but im the same age as cam and we not considered the youngest guys ****** these hos

Gotta have that confidence to support your fit when you step out :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom