Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Gotta have that confidence to support your fit when you step out
laugh.gif
that's what it comes down to. you can always see a mofo who feels stupid in what he's wearing, like they're sneaking around hoping nobody notices that they're crying out for attention.

that confidembarrassed look you see people with on those "I think I'm a pony, I'm becoming a lizard, I **** my car, I secretly eat mattresses" TV freakshows.

look at that pic. you just can see that dude is having a good day, and that looks good on pretty much everybody.

again, not my personal attire choice.

Last edited:
His hand motion after he drops the biscuits in the box kills me. :rofl:

I sent this to my family because we all love Popeyes but hate the service.

:lol: surprisingly Popeyes might be the one normal fast food spot I haven't had completely **** service. (Chick fil a don't count, they're a well oiled machine). Bojangles in the hood, oh boy.

Almost feel like heading out there to pick some up but don't feel like dealing with these lil ****** hanging out in the back like they don't see you.

Popeyes service is a 60/40 chance of being ***. I feel dude's pain. He's not angry he's hurt. When you pay for your food and get all the way back home before seeing that they ****** up

Chick fil A's service is unstoppable. The only problem I've ever had with them EVER at any location was I'd ask for extra pickles and they'd put 2 on the sandwich. It's really tripping me out right now that I've never gotten bad food from them

Popeyes also raised their prices, at least in my area. It's now like $10+ for a 5 piece strips meal. Not worth it for that service

I feel like dude did that for all of us. They really need to start hiring competent employees it's ridiculous half the time the mfers working there can't even speak properly. Then you ask if they put extra utensils in the bag and they just "yes" you away then you realize the ain't do ****. it's maddening

Last edited:
I mean yea. They aren't getting paid a ton. So I don't expect geniuses. I don't get caught up on how people speak.

Man that type of stuff matters. I could care less how people speak either but if your not being sufficient at your job it's not cool. It's not rocket science.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom