Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I mean yea. They aren't getting paid a ton. So I don't expect geniuses. I don't get caught up on how people speak.

Its funny that damn near every location customer service seems to suck. Even the one in my neighborhood sucks and im in Canada :lol:

I mean yea. They aren't getting paid a ton. So I don't expect geniuses. I don't get caught up on how people speak.

Its funny that damn near every location customer service seems to suck. Even the one in my neighborhood sucks and im in Canada :lol:
I will say for the firs time I had a nice pleasant girl take my order the other day. I was so shocked. I almost gave her a tip

Last edited:
cats are getting paid minimum wage and you are eating some of the cheapest food from a restaurant.

don't expect good service or the cream of the crop to be serving your food. 

you get what you pay for

Last edited:
If you don't know BJ is a professional motocross Driver.

The Popeyes dude; hero status. That there spirit lives in all of us who have been wronged by an establishment and wanted justice. Dude is a fried chicken vigilante. Like Charles Bronson. He has garnered my utmost respect.

And oh yeah, Chick fil a service is rivaled by none. Those employees actually care, and it shows.

:lol: We've all done that **** at some point. Quick google search to see what shorty is talking about. I'm not sure why he was screenshotting **** though.

Last edited:
how you know you about to go in and still do no damage to a cat holding his head....i mean, no bob and weave or nothing and he missing

:lol: We've all done that **** at some point. Quick google search to see what shorty is talking about. I'm not sure why he was screenshotting **** though.
lol I know what you mean. Like you don't know what the technical name is but after a quick search you know what it is.

dat popeyes dude :rofl:

doing the lords work. cant stand when i get home open my popeyes box and the order is wrong :smh:

Popeyes comments got me rolling. Ain't nothing worst then getting home asking for a 4 piece dark meat getting home and opening the box to see a massive breast, and 3 miniature wings.

This got Popeyes in my head and ended up buying a wing box combo and an apple pie. Total 15 and some change. :x what the hell?

Back
Top Bottom