laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
thats clearly the senior line

aint no old people catchin bodies like that fr

Thats what they want you to think :smokin

Around my way

The Asian owned Popeyes and little Caesars are second to none.

They be in the back like https://m.popkey.co/1c6231/bX7Eo.gif[/quote]

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2160245/width/350/height/700

Melo never got over honey nut cheerios and her showing the chesticles

:lol:

I mean you can't be mad when your girl been around like that for years.  You ha

You either take that red pill like Kanye and get over it, but fully aware tons of famous dudes ran through it.  

Take the blue pill and find you a new chick ain't nobody ever seen before like Prince. 

:rofl: Yall bugging, this has nothing to do with shorty. He just a man that got caught up with a side joint point blank. If she wasn't prego we wouldn't even know about it. Which means he been doing him for a minute. He just slipped up and let one past the goalie and now his world is ****** up.

****** watching too much Fast & Furious, :lol:...Looks like it was the prequel to F&F , slow and foolish.

Last edited:
We need that Roc gif for this. Props to those employees for doing what they did. He could have caught on and popped them.

Yea my local Popeyes got terrible. I walked in there at 9:30pm got food which wasn't all that great. Go to get sodas and there's no ice from the machine. I tell them hey your guys machine isn't putting out any ice. The worker goes to the manager comes back and tells me they're out of ice.
I tell them HOW TF ARE YOU OUTTA ICE? loud so the manager hears me. Manager then pulls ice from the back.

Good lord, i dont even wanna know what was in that ice. You probably thought you was winning too. Yall aint never gonna learn.

Yea my local Popeyes got terrible. I walked in there at 9:30pm got food which wasn't all that great. Go to get sodas and there's no ice from the machine. I tell them hey your guys machine isn't putting out any ice. The worker goes to the manager comes back and tells me they're out of ice.

I tell them HOW TF ARE YOU OUTTA ICE? loud so the manager hears me. Manager then pulls ice from the back.

The ice machine runs all day though, how do you run out of ice.  The job is to MAKE ice.

Got that toilet water special :x

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://t.co/tzSuoo3KRJ[/URL]"]
Aye Yung!!! What kinda sorcery is this!?!? [emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji] pic.twitter.com/tzSuoo3KRJ

[/quote]

:x :x :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Man hell naw. My homegirl has a friend (actually her friends cousin) whos pretty af and i kept tellin her to hook me up and she was like naw, shes not your type trust me. I kept thinkin shes a cockblocker til she sent me a video of them chilling and not all dressed up and i seen ol girl had a big ol gut i said wtf she doesnt look like how i seen in the other pics/videos. She told me shorty rocks one of those joints, girdles or bulletproof vests or whatever tf they called and thats why she didnt wanna hook it up cuz she knew id wild out on her for the sorcery.

I mean if you a big girl or gotta belly, rock with it but don't be out here tryna deceive dudes. You just gonna get your feelings hurt. Theres a guy out here for u shorty.

Man hell naw. My homegirl has a friend (actually her friends cousin) whos pretty af and i kept tellin her to hook me up and she was like naw, shes not your type trust me. I kept thinkin shes a cockblocker til she sent me a video of them chilling and not all dressed up and i seen ol girl had a big ol gut i said wtf she doesnt look like how i seen in the other pics/videos. She told me shorty rocks one of those joints, girdles or bulletproof vests or whatever tf they called and thats why she didnt wanna hook it up cuz she knew id wild out on her for the sorcery.

I mean if you a big girl or gotta belly, rock with it but don't be out here tryna deceive dudes. You just gonna get your feelings hurt. Theres a guy out here for u shorty.

yvespo3 yvespo3

Back
Top Bottom