Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yea my local Popeyes got terrible. I walked in there at 9:30pm got food which wasn't all that great. Go to get sodas and there's no ice from the machine. I tell them hey your guys machine isn't putting out any ice. The worker goes to the manager comes back and tells me they're out of ice.
I tell them HOW TF ARE YOU OUTTA ICE? loud so the manager hears me. Manager then pulls ice from the back.
The ice machine runs all day though, how do you run out of ice.  The job is to MAKE ice.

ezgif-2-2e6de5695b.gif

:rofl:

That sucks for you guys. There's a bunch of Popeye's around my vicinity that I've been going to for almost two decades now and I've never once, had a messed up order. :nthat:

The only bad thing is they all phased out Onion Rings, which I believe were the GOAT :smh:

That sucks for you guys. There's a bunch of Popeye's around my vicinity that I've been going to for almost two decades now and I've never once, had a messed up order. :nthat:

Word, worst I've had to deal with from Popeyes is having to settle for mild because they ran out of spicy.

Around my way

The Asian owned Popeyes and little Caesars are second to none.

They be in the back like
bX7Eo.gif
My mind can't even fathom how that is possible, Little Ceasars.  REALLY?  Do they have Lucy working in the back or something?

Repped for that gif also, I like the originality.

Carmelo Anthony 'slept with dancer who is now PREGNANT with his baby'... as it is revealed he has split with wife La La after seven years

I need to see the dancer that made him give this up.

I have noticed this the second time I lived in Jacksonville FL. I lived near a gated community in Eagle Harbor in Orange Park, there was a McD's near my house in this shopping center, the employees were mad polite, had me and the wife thinking we were being set up, but they were that nice every time we went. Different crew too. Hell, even the Target and GameStop employees were about the customer service, haven't had service like that since.

what is this honey nut cheerios talk?

and I was very surprised lala showed her breast in Power but now I see why she was able to they relationship was In shambles

what is this honey nut cheerios talk?

and I was very surprised lala showed her breast in Power but now I see why she was able to they relationship was In shambles

KG told Melo Lala taste like honey nut Cheerios during a game a few yrs back

Melo never got over honey nut cheerios and her showing the chesticles
I mean you can't be mad when your girl been around like that for years.  You ha

You either take that red pill like Kanye and get over it, but fully aware tons of famous dudes ran through it.  

Take the blue pill and find you a new chick ain't nobody ever seen before like Prince. 

Back
Top Bottom