Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That light skin comment is what did it. 
laugh.gif

l know all too well that **** can strike a nerve.
He was partially right the loudest dude in the room is always the weakest one.  

Unfortunately for Aries he was the loudest one in the room that day.

did anyone actually watch the whole 2 hour show? Aries made a couple of comments that led up to him getting hit tho.

Details on Cali Man Arrested For Giving Co-Worker a Weed Chocolate & Leaving Her Seeing Unicorns When it Kicked In

C9oTrXBXgAEBYwP.jpg

A Rosemead man was facing charges on Sunday of allegedly giving a restaurant co-worker a THC-laced chocolate bar that left the woman disoriented and unable to finish her shift.

Ventura County sheriff’s deputies said 36-year old Duong Che knowingly gave his co-worker an edible without the victim’s knowledge that it contained THC, also known as tetrahydrocannabinol.

Deputies were first sent to the restaurant on a call of possible poisoning after the victim began to experience shortness of breath, confusion, seeing unicorns and disorientation. As a result, she was unable to continue working, officials said.

Che also was selling ecstasy on the side.

He has been released on $70k bail.

Last edited:
This fool thought he played a semi harmless joke and next thing you know he's paying 70k bail and his whole operation is exposed.:smh: I know he's pissed.
Oh well....

"Play stupid games win stupid prizes"

Last edited:
Bhris in trouble again. Photographer trying to milk it.."He says he has some serious injuries" shows him with a fat lip. :lol:

Last edited:
I feel like dude did that for all of us. They really need to start hiring competent employees it's ridiculous half the time the mfers working there can't even speak properly. Then you ask if they put extra utensils in the bag and they just "yes" you away then you realize the ain't do ****. it's maddening
I felt like I was bugging that Popeyes gives the worst ******* service possible but it's nice to know that I'm not alone. It's always bad. Always. Chicken so good but service so ****. 

Yea my local Popeyes got terrible. I walked in there at 9:30pm got food which wasn't all that great. Go to get sodas and there's no ice from the machine. I tell them hey your guys machine isn't putting out any ice. The worker goes to the manager comes back and tells me they're out of ice.
I tell them HOW TF ARE YOU OUTTA ICE? loud so the manager hears me. Manager then pulls ice from the back.

Yea my local Popeyes got terrible. I walked in there at 9:30pm got food which wasn't all that great. Go to get sodas and there's no ice from the machine. I tell them hey your guys machine isn't putting out any ice. The worker goes to the manager comes back and tells me they're out of ice.
I tell them HOW TF ARE YOU OUTTA ICE? loud so the manager hears me. Manager then pulls ice from the back.

You wildn for going to a fast foot spot close to closing thinking these people give a **** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Popeyes aint 5*

You wildn for going to a fast foot spot close to closing thinking these people give a **** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Popeyes aint 5*
Running outta ice 30min before closing? Take a seat and bring me ice [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

Good lord, i dont even wanna know what was in that ice. You probably thought you was winning too. Yall aint never gonna learn.

Back
Top Bottom