Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Doing it :smokin

Wild Perv: Old Head Caught Creeping Trying To Touch A Sleeping Ladies Leg While On The Train!

The worst part is you could see the gears "SLOWLY" turning in his head.  Trying to think up his plan of attack, so obvious.
This should be front page news, give the gay best friend whose not gay some hope.

Yeah I'm like that's kind of insulting. You were the last option, after every other free agent signed with other teams and she as a GM had to make some move. So she gives a max deal to you

Damn, yall put flames to that story quick [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not sure how dudes end up in the friendzone.

I mean it's good dude got out...shorty wanted to be saved and ran out of options...dude just doesnt have enough pride, or REALLY wants to be with her

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, yall put flames to that story quick [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Being nice to girls
Being available to girls
Not knowing how to say 'no'

You end up there by two avenues

1. Not being up front and assertive about your intentions from the jump. Just ask them out. Make it known that you want to date

2. Not being able to know when to walk away and hoping things will change

The guy from the pic probably falls into #2. You can be friends with a girl but he probably waited and waited until this moment, when he could've been out trying other things.

Last edited:

1. Not being up front and assertive about your intentions from the jump. Just ask them out. Make it known that you want to date

The guy from the pic probably falls into #2. You can be friends with a girl but he probably waited and waited until this moment, when he could've been out trying other things.

#2 will have dudes agreeing with and telling other people the reasons why you're not together. "Me and Ashley are just friends and don't want to ruin a good friendship."

#2 will have dudes agreeing with and telling other people the reasons why you're not together. "Me and Ashley are just friends and don't want to ruin a good friendship."
"Don't want to ruin a good friendship" is code for "I'm just waiting for her to give me the go ahead and let me in".

Friendships get ruined all the time. Plus it's not like you stop being friends just because your dating

Last edited:
I legitimately smiled for dude.

won't last

she settled after being turned down by guys she really likes.

probably end up dropping him when a dude she really likes shows her attention
this is true, but you can let that man taste victory for a little season, damn. 
laugh.gif

"Don't want to ruin a good friendship" is code for "I'm just waiting for her to give me the go ahead and let me in".

Friendships get ruined all the time. Plus it's not like you stop being friends just because your dating

boom. if we don't share the same vision of our connection, there's no reason for us to share time outside of group or professional settings...I've actually said that sentence verbatim. you can find out what you're missing from over there.

I will never understand employing this strategy as a grown *** man.

as for how it relates to the lucky lad in the picture, let's just hope she recognizes the commitment he made and maintained from the moment they met. (she likely does not and will not.)

Last edited:

this is true, but you can let that man taste victory for a little season, damn. 
laugh.gif
Nephew is tasting victory like the Atlanta Falcons almost did in the super bowl once a better opportunity presents itself.  These the kind of dudes end up dating her only to walk in on her getting pounded by the dude she really likes.  He will never see it coming.  LMAO.

Nephew is tasting victory like the Atlanta Falcons almost did in the super bowl once a better opportunity presents itself.  These the kind of dudes end up dating her only to walk in on her getting pounded by the dude she really likes.  He will never see it coming.  LMAO.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

I think I saw his soul leaving his body as he lay there crying for her.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 it's that second sound he made after he got hit with that Olympic Slam or whatever tf happened to him, right before he cried the name of his lost love to the heavens: "OOOOOAUGGGHHHHHHH!!!!"

that is the sound of limitless anguish and despair.

Back
Top Bottom