Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Man I remember the aol chatrooms. Then you take it to direct IM. I will never forget the first time I got a girl to send pics of her doing work on herself at like 12 or something. I was in awe :lol:

Best thing about AoL

Chat rooms

A/S/L

Way ahead off its time .. Not even sure why there aren't anything like it. Or maybe I'm not looking for em.

Back when A/S/L was the standard opener for sliding into the DMs before sliding in the DMs existed.
like I said way ahead of its time. Kids now a day think they are inventing and revolutionary, truth is this **** has been around.

Just cause you guys call em selfies doesn't mean it's new ... Just call you guys call it sexting doesn't mean is new ...only thing new here is them gay *** dances and all this body modification **** ... Before it was natural ... But yeah ...

A/S/L was just to find out if they are close and around your age to Them slide into dm then to go home VCR and chill .. Sounds familiar? LoL no uber but them buses and taxis were avail.

Once I got hit with the scanner doesn't work or S2R ... I was off to the next one.

The entitlement is off the meter let alone being a liar feeling this much entitlement .
mean.gif

wish we could see the comments 
laugh.gif

She's also a thief. Straight stole dude's money under false pretenses. Why would he continue to live with her?

Last edited:
Doesn't make sense, why not just get 4 for $10 if it's two for 5? I know people back in the day used to try and pull that bs. They math skills are funny :lol:

Peoples hustles are backwards as hell.

:lol: i never heard of that **** til i moved to VA for a lil. I remember first time dude gave me 3 grizzys for 10 i thought he gave me the wrong ****. I bounced asap...then i go to the crib and seen seeds and ****. Coming from Toronto i never seen trees with seeds til then. I was gonna go back and smack dude and tell him go bury it wherever he dug it up from.

like I said way ahead of its time. Kids now a day think they are inventing and revolutionary, truth is this **** has been around.

Just cause you guys call em selfies doesn't mean it's new ... Just call you guys call it sexting doesn't mean is new ...only thing new here is them gay *** dances and all this body modification **** ... Before it was natural ... But yeah ...

A/S/L was just to find out if they are close and around your age to Them slide into dm then to go home VCR and chill .. Sounds familiar? LoL no uber but them buses and taxis were avail.

Once I got hit with the scanner doesn't work or S2R ... I was off to the next one.

The older I get the more I realize life is all cycles

Like when i got 4stars and im fleeing from the cops in GTA and they shoot out my back tires

Never downloaded anything. I was about that stream life. I would basically visit a bunch of sites and just watch the free trailers over and over again. Caused so many viruses on my moms computer. I didn't say a word. Even let my dad take the blame once
before i got my own pc dat was the play

lowkey a ***** learned a lot about the internet just tryna cover his tracks lol

Back
Top Bottom