Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Nope that's not real. Nah I refuse. That ***** would be getting rolled by dad, brother, cousins, uncles something

That video makes me think of Training Day when they chase Snoop Dogg and he tells Denzel to put him in the front seat with Ethan Hawke and hed kick his ***

Never downloaded anything. I was about that stream life. I would basically visit a bunch of sites and just watch the free trailers over and over again. Caused so many viruses on my moms computer. I didn't say a word. Even let my dad take the blame once
LMAO, letting dad take the blame.  LMAO.
All I remember is blackplanet and urbanchat yambs.

LAWD!
*DAP*

My man yup those BP days, yambs for DAYS on that site.  I ain't even ashamed to say I was a male thot on that joint.  Flew home to Cali one time stayed with chick I met on their, drivin her and her moms car.  Whenever I wanted to travel somewhere fun, I would search for yambs ahead of time and set it up so I am staying with her,  Linked up with some chicks ahead of the UK Homecoming and had it all setup for when I arrived into town.  Thread about to turn into the old Yambs thread that was shut down.

That kinda reminds me about my freshman year of college. Before school started a random dude sent me a message on Facebook, saying what's up and that his GF was going to the same school as me. I guess since I was black he thought we would have some kind of kinship. Anyway he like asked me to look after her. I'm nerdy as hell so the though was laughable to me.

Yadda yadda yadda school starts and right away, my friend starts smashing said chick first year and not one word was said to homie. The BF and the girl are still together to this day though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom