Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

how is she wildin?

and u sure shes 18 callin her fine? or even 16? 
nerd.gif
Im not asking for her ID.

Cheeks verified shes of age.

Im clappin them cheeks.
Whatever age she is, I is

14tvbepZ8vhU40.gif

did ball kids have that straight and light a head of hair that kinked out and turned dark later? :nerd:

im jus sayin yall making it sound crazy or like every day its common that mixed babies come out looking that white

and in thinking more about it, his genes are good enough to make him 6'3 and in the nba but not strong enough to even show a hint of him in his child?

im thinking maybe he just dont wanna know and have to face that

considering if he did find out its not his and want a divorce she'll take half

aka finessed
I don't think you remember health class and what recessive genes and **** are and can do

"People are kind of mean but most of them are really money to me," Caitlan said.

did she really say that or did the writer slip up?

I appreciate the youngins potential. What ever her thoughts were going forward with the idea of the dress, I'll take a woman thinking like that as opposed to one that's obsessed with IG likes and plotting on how she's gonna come on an athlete/entertainer.

I appreciate the youngins potential. What ever her thoughts were going forward with the idea of the dress, I'll take a woman thinking like that as opposed to one that's obsessed with IG likes and plotting on how she's gonna come on an athlete/entertainer.

Playing Devil's Advocate, but who's to say she's not just doing it for IG likes and internet fame?

Playing Devil's Advocate, but who's to say she's not just doing it for IG likes and internet fame?

I considered that perspective as well, but I look back at some of the stuff I did in high school and we all got a few things we could laugh at. Nonetheless, amidst the foolishness there were some seeds that blossomed into the person I am today. I'll go on a limb and say if someone is willing to make that statement for a situation like that, there's gotta be some type of social awareness. In this generation, I don't think most young ladies would be willing to concede that moment when all lights are on them to something they didn't feel passionate about. Say you are right though and it's just for the attention, and IG likes, I'd rather see something like that then your average run of the mill twerking/barely dressed/ grasps for attention.

Back
Top Bottom