Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Nah those can stay in the south with cats rolling in mud to get that look

I don't think you remember health class and what recessive genes and **** are and can do
so this dude does not have a gene expressed at all in his child?

get off the soapbox that boy look white as snow

i never said it couldnt be it his son but cmon man?

how many black fathers and white mothers have white children?

sure sure he can darken up later but as straight as his hair is? he dont look albino he looks white

i think its really dudes wanna defend the mothers honor than think she got a white baby

Last edited:
WILDIN

LL

Playing Devil's Advocate, but who's to say she's not just doing it for IG likes and internet fame?

I considered that perspective as well, but I look back at some of the stuff I did in high school and we all got a few things we could laugh at. Nonetheless, amidst the foolishness there were some seeds that blossomed into the person I am today. I'll go on a limb and say if someone is willing to make that statement for a situation like that, there's gotta be some type of social awareness. In this generation, I don't think most young ladies would be willing to concede that moment when all lights are on them to something they didn't feel passionate about. Say you are right though and it's just for the attention, and IG likes, I'd rather see something like that then your average run of the mill twerking/barely dressed/ grasps for attention.

Very good point. I forgot how serious prom is to some of these kids. I regret dropping bread for mine :smh:

I don't think you remember health class and what recessive genes and **** are and can do

sure sure he can darken up later but as straight as his hair is? he dont look albino he looks white

i think its really dudes wanna defend the mothers honor than think she got a white baby
My sister was lighter than that when she was born. She was so pale when I first saw her, I thought she was an albino. She was so pale that my mother was sharing a room with a white woman in the hospital and when the nurse brought my sister around, the nurse thought she belonged to the white woman. For the longest time people assumed she was mixed or hispanic. They still do
laugh.gif
 It be like that sometimes. 

but the baby dont look albino he looks white
I thought she was an albino because I knew she was black. 

Everyone who didnt know, thought she was white or mixed or that my mother/grandma/aunt was the nanny or something.

I even included a story in my previous post about a nurse messing up and almost handing my sister to a random white woman 
laugh.gif

I'd say give it a few years and see how the baby looks then. If it grow up to look like the Jackson kids then I think we can call it 
laugh.gif

Although I did have an uncle who could pass for white back in the day as a grown man and sometimes did.

Had the color blinding his eyes though and acted like he was better than the rest of the fam 
mean.gif
 Genetics are funny sometimes.

To end this stupid conversation Tyler Johnson, the guy in the picture below is mixed, he looks pretty white, 

Wentworth Miller, yet another mixed guy who looks white 

No one gives a damn about Mike Conley's kid whether it's white or black let the man enjoy having a child. The fact you are obsessed with another man's life because he's married to a white woman is disturbing, let the man be. If his kid is white oh well his kid is white whoopty doo bro...

Now let's get this back to fools wildin with some fools

and the aftermath
Son's record is 10-81-3 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
To end this stupid conversation Tyler Johnson, the guy in the picture below is mixed, he looks pretty white, 

Wentworth Miller, yet another mixed guy who looks white 

No one gives a damn about Mike Conley's kid whether it's white or black let the man enjoy having a child. The fact you are obsessed with another man's life because he's married to a white woman is disturbing, let the man be. If his kid is white oh well his kid is white whoopty doo bro...
Now let's get this back to fools wildin with some fools

and the aftermath
Son's record is 10-81-3 :rofl:
Lol surprised he lasted a round

nobodys obsessed so shut that **** up

if you triggered say you triggered
lmao I'm not, this is fools wildin and you seem very pressed over the race of an infant, if you wanna argue shoot a dm this is for fools wildin not a race thread 

Edit: you still aint respond to the truth behind my post g you seem very TRIGGERED  lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Lately this thread been doing it less and wildin out more
laugh.gif
for real, im just trynna take it back to the funny times instead of seeing a race argument every page. dudes will nit pick the smallest thing out of a quick laugh. son is always butt hurt

Fast Forward  to 4:10 man smack wrote a statement on his man and they had sentencing together   
roll.gif

Yall the ones made it all about that race bs going extra to say how its possible its his kid even tho its RARE it happens like that and LIKELY she cheated

I aint even pick on the baby

I jus thought it was funny he has a white baby

If it was the opposite and a white couple had a black baby yall would be laughing tho

Back
Top Bottom