Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

A family has lost custody of two children featured in a series of "prank" videos, which some said actually showed child abuse.

The YouTube account "DaddyOFive" became wildly popular in recent weeks after posting videos where two parents played "pranks" on their children. In particular, they would accuse one child, named Cody, of a range of bad behaviour – and then punished him physically and emotionally for it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...en-custody-latest-prank-parents-a7713376.html

Made me think of fousey. Then I looked up fousey to see how he was doing. Saw his gold digger chick left him :rofl:

A family has lost custody of two children featured in a series of "prank" videos, which some said actually showed child abuse.

The YouTube account "DaddyOFive" became wildly popular in recent weeks after posting videos where two parents played "pranks" on their children. In particular, they would accuse one child, named Cody, of a range of bad behaviour – and then punished him physically and emotionally for it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...en-custody-latest-prank-parents-a7713376.html

Hope they lose the kids forever.

Fake *** video. All they did was talk **** when commenters said they were abusing the kids having their kids co-sign that nonsense.

Loser *** parents

Revoke those parental rights. Type of individuals that'll take inappropriate Graham crackers to a kids daycare

Broooo son tried to swing and got tased in the nuts 
roll.gif

Ho out your kids on social media for some likes? Take the kids away and castrate them. Smh.

Right next to him too :x why his soft *** crying though. Homie did him a favor by showing her true bird traits.

Right next to him too :x why his soft *** crying though. Homie did him a favor by showing her true bird traits.

Seriously though,don't know how hands weren't thrown on sight if that was his girl...

Chick didn't even have the decency to go somewhere else,legit right next to 'ol dude :rofl: :x

Given all the crying,I'm sure he tried getting back with her after on some Pippen **** apologizing for her cheating on him :lol:

Last edited:
I applaud that girl for being that kold n for helping him transform into the savage he needs to be :lol:

He gotta get over that **** n start goin hard on these ***s now :smokin

Real talk, there was a bad snowstorm I got caught in while wearing my gray 750's. Wish I had something like that just for that occassion.

Most cops say the tazer is kinda bad but the pepper spray is by far worse.

Regarding homie getting cheated on, he's likely gonna turn into level 10 savage. Disrespecting women, not showing them any attention, becoming emotionally abusive... and they couldn't live him more.

Last edited:

My home that's a prison guard had to get tased for the job, and this dude ate that shiii* like it was nothing 
He straight looked up at the camera twice like, this ain't SHID.  He said alright that is enough, like he had just finished Thanksgiving dinner.  Alright I'm good now.

Most cops say the tazer is kinda bad but the pepper spray is by far worse.

My friend's brother is a cop and the taser isn't even nearly as bad as the pepper spray from what I hear. The taser is intense acute pain from the electrocution but only for a very short duration whereas the pepper spray is a lot worse and its effect lasts much longer on top of that. Either way I wouldn't want to come in contact with either of them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom