Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

My friend's brother is a cop and the taser isn't even nearly as bad as the pepper spray from what I hear. The taser is intense acute pain from the electrocution but only for a very short duration whereas the pepper spray is a lot worse and its effect lasts much longer on top of that. Either way I wouldn't want to come in contact with either of them :lol:  

Not being that guy, but I literally read a "TIL" yesterday that the word electrocute and shocked are misued. It is only electrocute if the person dies. The word comes from electric - execute. Anything short of death is a shock.

Im not too familiar with Muslim nor Middle Eastern culture, so forgive my ignorance, but is black the only color allowed for the clothing n headwear the women wear?

I applaud that girl for being that kold n for helping him transform into the savage he needs to be
laugh.gif

He gotta get over that **** n start goin hard on these ***s now
smokin.gif
Regarding homie getting cheated on, he's likely gonna turn into level 10 savage. Disrespecting women, not showing them any attention, becoming emotionally abusive... and they couldn't live him more.
51c02c883ffdb52809e266c0408eba428c4fbcc8.gif

Im not too familiar with Muslim nor Middle Eastern culture, so forgive my ignorance, but is black the only color allowed for the clothing n headwear the women wear?

Honestly, I was wondering what the hell they are going to do with those clothes they are going crazy over :lol:. They can't even wear them, right?

Honestly, I was wondering what the hell they are going to do with those clothes they are going crazy over :lol:. They can't even wear them, right?

True story but they wear some seriously fashionable 'ish under their burqas (all black, head to toe coverings). Basically when they are at home or at segregated events the women can take off their burqas and strut their stuff.

That said I'm really surprised to see that type of foolishness happen at Kuwait of all places. They're the most wealthiest of all the Arab nations in that region, they could afford to pay 'reseller' prices for all that 'ish. :lol:

No. They can wear different colors, but the purpose of the burka or hijab is to "guard" the woman from being objectified so a light color would be more transparent than an opaque color like black. Also on the point of not "attracting" attention... Lighter/brighter colors attract more atttention than say black.

Last edited:

No. They can wear different colors, but the purpose of the burka or hijab is to "guard" the woman from being objectified so a light color would be more transparent than an opaque color like black. Also on the point of not "attracting" attention... Lighter/brighter colors attract more atttention than say black.

Thanks for the real life info b, repped :smokin

My friend's brother is a cop and the taser isn't even nearly as bad as the pepper spray from what I hear. The taser is intense acute pain from the electrocution but only for a very short duration whereas the pepper spray is a lot worse and its effect lasts much longer on top of that. Either way I wouldn't want to come in contact with either of them :lol:  

I've been both. My step father was a drill sergeant in the army and threatened me with the taser to make sure the trash was out on trash days. I ignored him to enjoy those extra 15 mins of sleep that are so crucial in high school. Y'all know what happened.

I was in Denver and on some very good mdma and saw someone getting jumped by 10 plus dudes. Thought it would be a good idea to break it up. I thought wrong. Initially I thought someone spit on me due to the wetness that appeared out of no where on my face. Shortly after I felt a burning sensation in me eyes I can't explain.

While the taser pissed me off, the burning feeling from the pepper spray didn't go away for hours. The MDMA amplified anything I was feeling and the burning was almost unbearable. Someone standing by saw me in the club later on and gave me some reefer which finally made the pain subside.

I'd take the taser and it's brief moments of being uncomfortable time and time again compared to how the pepper spray felt.

Sadness there is a stool 13/14 feet away he could of stood on.
the saddest part is, if this happened in the us more than likely he could she and win. That's clearly a safety hazard ... Those racks should have anti tip straps ... Of course the grown man is an idiot and should be held responsible but the way the courts could see it, what about a child?

the saddest part is, if this happened in the us more than likely he could she and win. That's clearly a safety hazard ... Those racks should have anti tip straps ... Of course the grown man is an idiot and should be held responsible but the way the courts could see it, what about a child?
Concur, however I think that actually might be in the US.  A lawsuit is probably in the works, nephew going to roll into court like young thug.

Dude going to be asking for 3 mil for his pain and suffering. 

Back
Top Bottom