Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Where do you eve buy those cookies, would be amazing to take to a daycare.  LMAO.

Ecko unltd? What year was that?

:lol: at him acting like he wanted to run up again after getting put in the spin cycle

Last edited:
So much funny in this video. Between little dudes ecko shirt, his shuffle steps and the his flying kick attempt at the end. [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Wildin

oh mah lawd
From ring around the rosie to power rangers. That **** was crazy

lot of assumptions being made based off a single photo with no context.
there is context. She put a photo up, she has recently broken up wit him, he's now liking her pics and wants her back. Not hard to see that

Last edited:
So much funny in this video. Between little dudes ecko shirt, his shuffle steps and the his flying kick attempt at the end. [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Wildin

oh mah lawd
From ring around the rosie to power rangers. That **** was crazy

lot of assumptions being made based off a single photo with no context.
there is context. She put a photo up, she has recently broken up wit him, he's now liking her pics and wants her back. Not hard to see that

the shuffle steps wasnt goofy to me tho, real talk i thought he knew what he was doin

i think dude was talkin about the black guns matter pic tho

cuz got the gossip heavy on his mind

Dude in the red shirt cried victim REAL fast, started getting touched up to much.  

"Someone help this guy is crazy."

He lucky that right didn't connect at 6 seconds, or it would of been night night.

I know them 16/17 hours flights is hard but how things get this far.  
mean.gif

Then he came back for more. 
roll.gif

Think it was the dude in the black shirt who yelled that the other dude was crazy :lol:,dude in red apparently ended up getting kicked off the plane and arrested :rofl:

Last edited:
A family has lost custody of two children featured in a series of "prank" videos, which some said actually showed child abuse.

The YouTube account "DaddyOFive" became wildly popular in recent weeks after posting videos where two parents played "pranks" on their children. In particular, they would accuse one child, named Cody, of a range of bad behaviour – and then punished him physically and emotionally for it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...en-custody-latest-prank-parents-a7713376.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom