Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

It's only appropriate that Magic Jr is dressed like a professional bull handler. Congrats to fam for losing all that weight tho, boy looking like a slickp wet dream. 

Nice to know I'm not bugging 
laugh.gif
 Like she's not an unattractive white chick

But any real black girl that looks like her on the right would get songs composed for her 
embarassed.gif

and there it is 
roll.gif

Probably texting and driving, I did the same thing once :lol: sitting at a red light and I saw green in my peripheral but it was the protected turn light and I took off... Hit them red and blues instantly, luckily I got off with a warning.

Gotta have that cop vision when you're driving. I saw a completely unmarked car pull somebody over this past weekend, and had to recalibrate :lol:

yeah police around my way are constantly getting new whips and they are getting more and more discrete

You gotta turn your awareness up to 99 when black chargers are in the area.

Here in Texas, you gotta add crown Victoria's. And the hood dudes drive crown Vic's. Smh

Yeah been driving with no insurance for like a year now. Never go over the speed limit anymore and keep my head on a swivel :lol:

Yo, I HATE regular MFers that drive Crown Vic's. Like really Bruh? Of all the cars you coulda chose, you went with the one that is most known for being a cop car? Come on man lol

I seen a cop pull a dude over in a minivan in NC. A ******* minivan

DC got a task force like that who roll around in minivans, they called them the jump out boys up here. Before you know it a bunch a ****** jump out and shake you down.

You gotta turn your awareness up to 99 when black chargers are in the area.

Here in Texas, you gotta add crown Victoria's. And the hood dudes drive crown Vic's. Smh

Man here in Texas they got cameros, trucks, horses, ford taurus, chargers and the god dam crown vics that are 10 plus years old that everybody drives.

They don't take those mirror things off either. Then when they pass and you're giving them the "really b" look they're cheesing like hell.

Back
Top Bottom