Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I could be flying down the highway and see crown Vic with the cop lights on it. Turn out it's a dude smoking a black and mild

:rofl: yoooo

The scariest **** for me was yrs back i use to fw this older lady doin our thing. So the broad has some bozo pick me up. Its late night and we approaching a red light....this mfer runs right thru it with emergency task force sitting at the other side. They flip the lights on pull dude over. Mind you these the dudes with the dog in the back. Im already a lil worried esp cuz i dunno this dickhead thats driving. Cop comes up and is like license and registration. Dudes like sorry officer i dont have it. In my mind im like WHAT THE **** how did i put myself in this situation, does this fool even own this car?!.

Turns out dude worked for the city transit and gave his supervisors number and the cop called and got everything squared away. Never knew they had pull like THAT.

I was going offffff on him after the cop let us go.

yeah police around my way are constantly getting new whips and they are getting more and more discrete
Yeah. The police near me all drive matte black chargers with dark grey "police" written on the side. Now I just drive slow whenever I see a charger no matter what

DC got a task force like that who roll around in minivans, they called them the jump out boys up here. Before you know it a bunch a ****** jump out and shake you down.

Ahh ya the jump out boys. I remember in VA they had that too. This one i seen on i think it was on i-85 in greensboro coulda swore it was a soccer mom driving lol. Windows werent even tinted

Dude in my apartment complex drives a black and white crown Vic. Son has done zero upgrades, all that's missing is the berrys. He's even got the funny chrome hub caps.

First time I saw him, I raised my seat, turned my music all the down and put my hands on the wheel. Dude was playing 2 Chainz just like me

:smh:

A cop in Dickinson, TX used to drive a Police Hayabusa :smokin ...thing was sick. Hawk yo dumb *** down if you try to run :lol:

Dude in my apartment complex drives a black and white crown Vic. Son has done zero upgrades, all that's missing is the berrys. He's even got the funny chrome hub caps.

First time I saw him, I raised my seat, turned my music all the down and put my hands on the wheel. Dude was playing 2 Chainz just like me

mean.gif
roll.gif
 He knows what he's doing 
laugh.gif

:smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You rollin down the street and see his whip

As he rolls past you like

Yo, I HATE regular MFers that drive Crown Vic's. Like really Bruh? Of all the cars you coulda chose, you went with the one that is most known for being a cop car? Come on man lol
Add on when they have that old spotlight on the side of the window, you swear its a state trooper until you see the driver wearing a wife beater.

Yo, I HATE regular MFers that drive Crown Vic's. Like really Bruh? Of all the cars you coulda chose, you went with the one that is most known for being a cop car? Come on man lol

:lol: it's cause they get em for the low low

I especially hate the dudes who keep the damn flashlight on too :smh:

There's a dude out in Fairfax county Va riding round in this where the only thing missing is the shield, lights and text. Same colors and all.
rnpca3626-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I was in morning traffic a while back and this dude in a police edition Impala kept driving all crazy and trying to force his way thru the traffic, thought he was a cop till I seen dude inside n 2 baby seats in the back...he even tried putting them quiet lights on that the cops be flashing inside of their cars but still couldn't get anywhere in the traffic, I think he really thought he was the police for a second since he had one of their old whips :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom