Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

CLIFFS
  • Mom spends 25K on Dubai themed prom send off in Philly hood for her son
  • 3 dates
  • 3 luxry cars (Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Range Rover)
  • 3 oufits
  • and ...a camel... with sand

Wildin' or doing it ? I say both. Wildin' for spending 25k on a party in the hood (who's driving these 3 cars ?). Doing it for having 3 dates and everything else. (And for pulling a shorty like that while you're still in HS)
devil.gif
NT savages click the spoiler
Wildin, you living in the heart of N. Philly you are working class/hood-rich at best.

I'm sure he ain't pull nothing. Ole girl was most likely included in that 25K :lol:

Ima say extttra wylin for spending that much on prom in the hood. Add a few extra T's in that first extra if he didn't smash any of those chicks.

I will say doing it only for the fact that the whole hood was able to eat and partake in the celebration.

Last edited:
:lol: very little pulling to be done on a broad like that when you got those luxury cars, rented or not.

Dude in that Satan video is doing it :rofl:

CLIFFS
  • 3 dates
  • 3 oufits

Wildin' or doing it ? I say both. Wildin' for spending 25k on a party in the hood (who's driving these 3 cars ?). Doing it for having 3 dates and everything else. (And for pulling a shorty like that while you're still in HS)
devil.gif
NT savages click the spoiler
[
/SPOILER]
FAFSA should take this into account when giving financial aid

Last edited:

CLIFFS

• 3 dates
  • 3 oufits

Wildin' or doing it ? I say both. Wildin' for spending 25k on a party in the hood (who's driving these 3 cars ?). Doing it for having 3 dates and everything else. (And for pulling a shorty like that while you're still in HS) :evil: NT savages click the spoiler

[

/SPOILER]
The only way this can be remotely acceptable is if she's hella rich, or using dirty money.

Other than that :smh: I can't see how any adult would think this is a good idea on a paycheque

You checkin out that Pimps up Hos's Down. Movie was a classic, new pimp moved into the city, local pimps took his girls. He said that is fine they were my B team, following week his A team showed up in the city.
:lol: nah thats American Pimp (my favorite pimp documentary) and thats Fillmore Slims story, dude had his varsity squad waiting :pimp:

My favorite part of the movie @ 4:12 :rofl: whole clip is gold though.
best part of that movie to me was when that DC pimp told his main ***** after her shift is done he's gonna take her out to eat. Followed up by him grubbin and she sittin there wit nothin :lol:

Kind of stupid tv placement by the store in addition to the guy Wylin :lol:

Back
Top Bottom