Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

She thinks she's slick. Just tryna get some free meals and deposit money. Talking bout "I can rescind from the deal" lmao

There's more than enough suckas willing to feed these birds tho :smh:

He showed him, :lol:

CLIFFS

• Mom spends 25K on Dubai themed prom send off in Philly hood for her son
  • 3 dates
  • 3 luxry cars (Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Range Rover)
  • 3 oufits
  • and ...a camel... with sand

Wildin' or doing it ? I say both. Wildin' for spending 25k on a party in the hood (who's driving these 3 cars ?). Doing it for having 3 dates and everything else. (And for pulling a shorty like that while you're still in HS) :evil: NT savages click the spoiler

[

/SPOILER]
I really want to say wilding because it is annoying seeing our people spend money like this on such silly things. On the surface it is so ridiculous to rent three luxury cars rent camels and tons of sand for a Dubai themed prom send off. Not even a party, but a send off :smh:.

The part that has me on the fence is the mother is an entrepreneur. She has her own business a soul food spot I think and she is bringing in that bread doing her thing. The next thing is she had a stroke a few years ago and said if she lived to see her son graduate HS and go to prom it will be an extravagant event. Her husband was killed, her son got a full ride to college with a 3.8 GPA and he excels in sports. She is just doing what most people wish they could do and this is whatever the **** she wants to do. She's living her life how she wants, and as long as we don't hear a story in a few weeks saying she is foreclosing on her home, losing her business, or her son can't afford to go to college then she is doing her thing.

Oh, and them chicks definitely part of that 25k. The main one bad as hell though :smokin

Been a couple of stories the last few weeks of rich wives having to pay support to their ex-husbands.  Hey, they want to be treated equal, pay up

Basically :smokin

I know if the tables were turned, the woman would do the same.
I know that's free money and a lot of it.

But a part of me says my manhood wouldn't allow to me to live off a woman's money. I guess I'm the fool wilding

I get that, but their situation is different than most. He was her manager, so he feels he is entitled to the money because he helped rebuild her career for the last couple of years. Unlike these chicks who only need to get pregnant or just be a housewife to get that bread he actually put in work. He is only getting what is owed to him, and maybe a bit more.

Last edited:
I know if the tables were turned, the woman would do the same.
I know that's free money and a lot of it.

But a part of me says my manhood wouldn't allow to me to live off a woman's money. I guess I'm the fool wilding
that's cause you Don't have a woman giving you 30k a month ... If that ever was to happen you wouldn't say anything but take that money and enjoy it.

Is it really her money though since they were married, isn't it "there" money.  At least that is how women on the other side be phrasing it.

I don't know about there but I'm sure it was their.

Killed her with 3 words [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ^

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just off of punctuation, you can finesse this girl

The price says "$250.000,00" technically thats $250 dollars

Then the '250k' isn't a term for currency

The only loophole is if she takes you to court over it, you'll get busted for paying for prostitution (depending on the country of course)

I already said too much
laugh.gif
Even at $250.00, thats a dime in vegas, a couple of dimes in some European country (at the same time), and 3 6's off backpage.

not surprised, new brunswick is hill billy af, just like the lower half of jersey

One of these days they are going to run up on one of those MS-13 cats with that nonsense and proceed to get that work.

You know that wont happen. They straight cowards. Notice how most of these videos they say ish to women or new comers who dont really speak the language well? They wouldn't dare say some **** like that to someone that looks like they bout it. They pick and choose who they wanna harass

not surprised, new brunswick is hill billy af, just like the lower half of jersey
Not entirely. New Brunswick has its ghettos and is mostly Hispanic(mostly Mexican which is why I got there for my food)
That b**** sounds like a straight Benny. That's north jersey ppl for ya. I'm in central jersey we ain't really hill Billy's [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Going more south and towards the shore though you on your own

Just off of punctuation, you can finesse this girl

The price says "$250.000,00" technically thats $250 dollars

Then the '250k' isn't a term for currency

The only loophole is if she takes you to court over it, you'll get busted for paying for prostitution (depending on the country of course)

I already said too much :lol:

Even at $250.00, thats a dime in vegas, a couple of dimes in some European country (at the same time), and 3 6's off backpage.

:lol: my man came through with the breakdown

Not entirely. New Brunswick has its ghettos and is mostly Hispanic(mostly Mexican which is why I got there for my food)
That b**** sounds like a straight Benny. That's north jersey ppl for ya. I'm in central jersey we ain't really hill Billy's [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Going more south and towards the shore though you on your own
i moved from eatontown to forked river and aint that the truth!

Back
Top Bottom