Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Wait, PG got the stripper pregnant AGAIN!?! 
roll.gif

Wildin' or doing it ? I say both. Wildin' for spending 25k on a party in the hood (who's driving these 3 cars ?). Doing it for having 3 dates and everything else. (And for pulling a shorty like that while you're still in HS)
devil.gif
NT savages click the spoiler
[
/SPOILER]
I was just about to say DAMN high school girls looking like that now, but I read further.  She a grown woman.
best part of that movie to me was when that DC pimp told his main ***** after her shift is done he's gonna take her out to eat. Followed up by him grubbin and she sittin there wit nothin 
laugh.gif

CLIFFS

• Mom spends 25K on Dubai themed prom send off in Philly hood for her son
  • 3 dates
  • 3 luxry cars (Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Range Rover)
  • 3 oufits
  • and ...a camel... with sand

Wildin' or doing it ? I say both. Wildin' for spending 25k on a party in the hood (who's driving these 3 cars ?). Doing it for having 3 dates and everything else. (And for pulling a shorty like that while you're still in HS) :evil: NT savages click the spoiler

[

/SPOILER]
My girl was tellin me that its not uncommon for folks in that part of north philly to pull money together for over the top stuff like this. Its culture at this point.

My girl was tellin me that its not uncommon for folks in that part of north philly to pull money together for over the top stuff like this. Its culture at this point.

Yep. Living in Philly I can definitely say I've seen some show up, and show out events. But this is by far one of the most extra I've seen.

One will be doing it shortly

Mary J Blige ordered to pay her soon to be ex husband 30k a month in alimony.

No idea, clifs from the story:

Married 12 years, Isaacs claimed that Blige made between $1.5 million and $5.1 million over the last two years.

She broke him off with 85k to "take a walk"

He originally requested 130k a month.

She still owes him back payments of 235k for alimony and legal fees

I know if the tables were turned, the woman would do the same.
I know that's free money and a lot of it.

But a part of me says my manhood wouldn't allow to me to live off a woman's money. I guess I'm the fool wilding

I know if the tables were turned, the woman would do the same.
I know that's free money and a lot of it.

But a part of me says my manhood wouldn't allow to me to live off a woman's money. I guess I'm the fool wilding
Is it really her money though since they were married, isn't it "there" money.  At least that is how women on the other side be phrasing it.

Unfortunately bodyguard shielded most of the view, but you know when someone throws a blow how the body language changes.

Back
Top Bottom