Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Kim K

Nah. I was correct the first time. Girbaud shuttles were everywhere in 2005.

Girbauds was heavy from 2000-2004 than evisu and red monkey had a run

Girbauds were still hittin' when Evisu and Red Monkey were around. I don't care about New York. I'm talking about everywhere else in the country.
Never seen girbauds in person till i went down to Atlanta in the early 00's...just used to hear bout em in boosie songs :lol:

"Fresh kicks fresh white tall tee fresh NFL hat fresh bauds with the crease" :pimp:

Wipe me down

:pimp:

had the club on smash for a WHILLLLLLLE

Nah. I was correct the first time. Girbaud shuttles were everywhere in 2005.

Girbauds was heavy from 2000-2004 than evisu and red monkey had a run

Girbauds were still hittin' when Evisu and Red Monkey were around. I don't care about New York. I'm talking about everywhere else in the country.
Never seen girbauds in person till i went down to Atlanta in the early 00's...just used to hear bout em in boosie songs :lol:

Girbaud was one of the first companies to make baggy jeans, so it is no wonder that they blew up quick back in the day. They were actually a haute couture brand based in Europe, but the hip hop crowd jumped on 'em due to the bagginess and high rise of the jeans. They started catering to the hip hop/urban crowd and everybody was rockin' em. Then the owner came out and said he didn't like urban youths rockin' his clothes. :rolleyes They oversaturated the market and then bootleggers started making 'em, so they died out. They will always be in the hip hop hall of fame right alongside cross colors, air forces and Timbos.

oh i know, but she aint have to try to stick her feet in those shoes.... anything for style

Last edited:
oh i no, but she aint have to try to stick her feet in those shoes.... anything for style

:rofl:

Yeah, only a superficial materialistic ***** like that would stay rockin' high heels while she is pregnant. You know she is uncomfortable. :smh:

Hell nah! This is photoshopped. It has to be.
laugh.gif
 If it's not then
mean.gif

My moms and pops would have destroyed me for taking a pic like that.
laugh.gif

Wow, KimKards needs to slide them sausage casings off her feet and slide some flip flops on. Shoot, she probably suffocating the unborn child stuffing those flippers in them heels. :x

That's why you wouldn't do it. Kids these days are like that because their parents don't instill discipline in them.
parents today let their kids walk all over them. you always see kids at the mall wildin, hitting their parents, and talking back. If i would have EVER talked back to my parents as a kid i would have gotten my *** beat.

parents today let their kids walk all over them. you always see kids at the mall wildin, hitting their parents, and talking back. If i would have EVER talked back to my parents as a kid i would have gotten my *** beat.
my moms would had me laid out like this

Back
Top Bottom