Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

wheres the original picture though??

idk if i believe thats kim.. :rolleyes

i thought it was bad for women to wear heels while theyre pregnant

wheres the original picture though??

idk if i believe thats kim.. :rolleyes

i thought it was bad for women to wear heels while theyre pregnant

|I

I come from a Chinese family, and I can say from first-hand experience that sometimes, you need to put your hands on your offspring to instill discipline.

Kids these days are soft with their tablets and social media, absolutely incapable of normal communication.

They say that too much discipline and spankings can lead to Aspergers and Autism. :wink:

:smh: :lol:

Btw, I think I know why you made that comment originally in the thread I made regarding intelligence. I read that Aspies have a very strong tendency to ask a lot of questions. It all makes sense now.

I come from a Chinese family, and I can say from first-hand experience that sometimes, you need to put your hands on your offspring to instill discipline.

Kids these days are soft with their tablets and social media, absolutely incapable of normal communication.

They say that too much discipline and spankings can lead to Aspergers and Autism. :wink:

Btw, I think I know why you made that comment originally in the thread I made regarding intelligence. I read that Aspies have a very strong tendency to ask a lot of questions. It all makes sense now.

A couple of people actually pmed me to ask if I knew you in real life. They thought that you had Aspergers too because of the way you post.

A couple of people actually pmed me to ask if I knew you in real life. They thought that you had Aspergers too because of the way you post.

:nerd:

Not sure if I've posted this before.

Saw this dude at school a few weeks ago.

Had a little sign that said "Thoughts for knowledge" or something like that.

Peep his kicks dough.

7aputera.jpg

whatever happened to no shoes, no shirt, no service? :x

i wonder if he would trip if someone scuffed his kicks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom