Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That's why you wouldn't do it. Kids these days are like that because their parents don't instill discipline in them.
parents today let their kids walk all over them. you always see kids at the mall wildin, hitting their parents, and talking back. If i would have EVER talked back to my parents as a kid i would have gotten my *** beat.

My mom threatened to whoop my *** in front of all my friends at one of my birthday parties as a kid. Got awkward as hell after. :lol:

Kim K
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/415817/width/500/height/1000[/IMG[/quote]

[IMG]https://statich.niketalk.com/a/af/af6dbab5_Police2BAED2Buse2B-2B970300Ex1aed10copsave.jpeg

Last edited:
I come from a Chinese family, and I can say from first-hand experience that sometimes, you need to put your hands on your offspring to instill discipline.

Kids these days are soft with their tablets and social media, absolutely incapable of normal communication.

Don't know about y'all...

But if I ever talked back to pops in public or acted an *** I knew I was taking that L upon leaving wherever we were at.

If I was bad enough, i'd just catch a fade on the spot.

While I wish I coulda 2 pc. him as a kid I completely understand being older.

Hell nah! This is photoshopped. It has to be. :lol:  If it's not then :smh:

My moms and pops would have destroyed me for taking a pic like that. :lol:
Nah it's legit, my boy goes to st joes and graduates this year with him, I showed him the picture and he was crying.

this chick is silly as hell. But we can't blame her because society is just as superficial as she is. If she wears flip flops or something some blogger is going to say how she is falling off. She damned if she do damned if she don't.

lmaooo is the first picture hunter college?  I go there 
nerd.gif
yea lol. some ppl there are straight fools, next time I see that girl with that colored wig I got to take a picture of her lol, the one that wears those wedges all the time. Also, the dude with the cowboy hat is type funny

yea lol. some ppl there are straight fools, next time I see that girl with that colored wig I got to take a picture of her lol, the one that wears those wedges all the time. Also, the dude with the cowboy hat is type funny
lmaooo i think i know who you are talking about, does she have red hair and walks in high heels and stuff?  she wears like really colorful outfit?

lmaooo i think i know who you are talking about, does she have red hair and walks in high heels and stuff?  she wears like really colorful outfit?
yea lol I think she would be a worthy candidate for this thread.

I come from a Chinese family, and I can say from first-hand experience that sometimes, you need to put your hands on your offspring to instill discipline.

Kids these days are soft with their tablets and social media, absolutely incapable of normal communication.

They say that too much discipline and spankings can lead to Aspergers and Autism. :wink:

Last edited:
okay instead of studying i was looking for a picture of her all this time Lulz

lol man that picture is hilarious. probably a good idea to study though, finals are coming up real soon at Hunter. Im trying to narrowly avoid academic probation myself, dont know how that will turn out smh

Back
Top Bottom