Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Ns is Bs, slickp told us this.

YR103.gif

This guys a real goof. Wont lie surprised she even let him try on the watch. Ive been to the Rolex store where my homie actually bought 1 and they werent willing to take it out the display for him til he showed him he had cash.

Folks actually think that dude stealing ishh is funny :smh:

edit: just watched the rest of the vids and realized that it's all fake lol

Last edited:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

q6IzjUQ.jpg

$1000 for the watch that's it.
This guys a real goof. Wont lie surprised she even let him try on the watch. Ive been to the Rolex store where my homie actually bought 1 and they werent willing to take it out the display for him til he showed him he had cash.
I can see that, Rolex's depending on which one can cos grip. How did your homie feel afterwards, was he just staring at for a minute once transaction was done?

Let's go ahead and cut off procreating in that bloodline, somewhere it went all bad. This generation though. :smh: Never called the police because that would have ended her Livestream. :sick:

Wow...:smh::smh:

$1000 for the watch that's it.

I can see that, Rolex's depending on which one can cos grip. How did your homie feel afterwards, was he just staring at for a minute once transaction was done?

Dude kept putting it on his wrist, looking st it. Taking it off looking at it. Had the goofiest grin i ever seen he was so happy :lol:

Dude should have took the L and apologized, he is doing his job sometimes they get it wrong in loss prevention. Caught young dude stealing clothes back in high school at Kohls, had to bring him into the office and wait for his parents to come pick him up. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom