Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

holy ****...what the hell were they thinking...a freaking loop...?

action-park-loop-gif2.gif

"During testing of the Cannonball Loop dummies were thrown in, and decapitated. The attraction was adjusted until the dummies came through with heads intact and then park employees were offered $100 to test it out themselves."
DAMN could you have found a grainier video, thought it was the JFK assassination. Here you go.

"During testing of the Cannonball Loop dummies were thrown in, and decapitated. The attraction was adjusted until the dummies came through with heads intact and then park employees were offered $100 to test it out themselves."

Link?

I went to this park as a kid and I too almost drowned in that wave pool, but it was because I thought I was a better swimmer than I actually was.

I remember the cliff jump they had. I was ****ting bricks but there were girls right by me so I didn't want to chicken out so I jumped and my cheeks were red as hell when I landed.

I do remember hearing stories of people dying or getting seriously injured at that park though. I'll never forget the first time I went there and saw all those white people because I had never been around an area where it was like 99% whites growing up in the parts of NYC that I did.

I tried googling and a lot of stuff are blocked out or popups come up.

Link?

I went to this park as a kid and I too almost drowned in that wave pool, but it was because I thought I was a better swimmer than I actually was.

I remember the cliff jump they had. I was ****ting bricks but there were girls right by me so I didn't want to chicken out so I jumped and my cheeks were red as hell when I landed.

I do remember hearing stories of people dying or getting seriously injured at that park though. I'll never forget the first time I went there and saw all those white people because I had never been around an area where it was like 99% whites growing up in the parts of NYC that I did.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/rare-video-of-people-actually-riding-action-parks-infam-1563953390

Link?

I heard about this on the Lebetatd Show.

The stories :wow:

That's looks old dangerous. Like what if you don't make the loop. Your stuck in there unless they lower a rope from the top

That's looks old dangerous. Like what if you don't make the loop. Your stuck in there unless they lower a rope from the top

A lot of people didn't make it and came crashing back down on their heads :lol:

Park was mad flagrant.

They had to repaint the wave pool from black to white because the life guards couldn't see the kids drowning.

Man action park was fun as fell, partly because it was low-key dangerous. I think I scraped my leg on some sort of downhill slalom cart thing they had. Can't remember if I did that loop, but probably. Plus those crazy *** bumper boats in black *** water.

Man action park was fun as fell, partly because it was low-key dangerous. I think I scraped my leg on some sort of downhill slalom cart thing they had. Can't remember if I did that loop, but probably. Plus those crazy *** bumper boats in black *** water.

Yo I remember those round bumper boats :rofl:

They were mad fun and I do remember that black nasty water, but I was young so I was with whatever :lol:

Back
Top Bottom