Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Nicolas Cage in Kazakhstan.

DFawkDqWsAANiVd.jpg:orig

Is this for a movie role or what?

So much wildin here

I don't know how to feel about this.

Folks actually think that dude stealing ishh is funny :smh:

edit: just watched the rest of the vids and realized that it's all fake lol

When I first saw it I thought this can't be legit. I think he pays them after the fact. Otherwise I don't know how he gets away with it. Still don't think it's real because he'd be locked up by now, but I don't know how he gets away with it.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

q6IzjUQ.jpg

This is where we are in this world, :smh:. Everybody recording **** being careless out there and then after tragedy strikes they still recording. Craziness.

That **** broke my damn heart goodness :smh:. She didn't ask to be here, and nobody told her racist *** to sleep with a black man. Things probably didn't work out with the pops and she takes it out on the child. I'm curious to know if that is the only child she had with the guy.

Not sure who wildin more or doin it more she wildin for doing push ups in that top but dog doin it for getting into best angle to observe proper form.

White, BIOLOGICAL, mother is mad at her daughter for being mixed? But doesn't that mean?... maaaan I hate some people

Is this for a movie role or what?

I don't know how to feel about this.

When I first saw it I thought this can't be legit. I think he pays them after the fact. Otherwise I don't know how he gets away with it. Still don't think it's real because he'd be locked up by now, but I don't know how he gets away with it.

This is where we are in this world, :smh:. Everybody recording **** being careless out there and then after tragedy strikes they still recording. Craziness.

That **** broke my damn heart goodness :smh:. She didn't ask to be here, and nobody told her racist *** to sleep with a black man. Things probably didn't work out with the pops and she takes it out on the child. I'm curious to know if that is the only child she had with the guy.
or ya know, it's way more logical he pays BEFORE he does that stuff, not after lol

Man one-upped himself by getting a tattoo of Wayne on his arm.
Midas whale call that man daddy

Not sure who wildin more or doin it more she wildin for doing push ups in that top but dog doin it for getting into best angle to observe proper form.

This is actually quite tame for her seeing as how she's a :emoji_star:. One of my favs :evil::

Last edited:
Man one-upped himself by getting a tattoo of Wayne on his arm.
Midas whale call that man daddy

This is actually quite tame for her seeing as how she's a :emoji_star:. One of my favs :evil:::

What is her specialty?

This goof

What about all the other stuff he supposedly stole? They know he is a social media troll, I'm sure they saw the other videos can't they charge for those as well?

His lawyer said he gave them back lol? So he basically goes into the stores fronts like he robbs them then comes back and says just joking and returns the items, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom