Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

At least Jeezy talks about the life that he actually lived, and he will tell you the downside to that life as well, unlike certain ex police rapstars.
Word, Officer Ricky would've been a better example. I don't mind the lyrics since it's just entertainment to me, in fact Jeezy's one of my favorite artists, but there's probably a lot of kids out there listening to him or Ross thinking "yeah I wanna be a coke boss too". As much as I like Ross he needs to drop the persona at times. Rapping about it is fine but he acts like he really lives what he raps about.

anyone else feel like crap after drinking a lot of red wine? always puts my stomach in pain when i drink a lot of red, but white's always so easy on my body.

But yal made her this way. I honestly feel bad for her and ye.
why would you feel bad at all for "ye"? dude thinks he's a ****** god and he's not even all that he makes corny *** music, his ****, and the **** he makes for people. all those lameeeeeeeee *** singles with black and red writing featuring big seasn chief keef, countless clowns makes me sick! it's so bad!
roll.gif

This straight up sounds like a joke that would be in a movie. I remember when Wu Tang put me on to William Cooper and Behold a Pale Horse. I remember UGK and Scarface givin' tips on surviving. These days kids listening to rap songs called "Come Get Yo ***".
mean.gif
I'm not even bitter or out of touch with the youth, my generations music was better and that can't be disputed, this new music is actually garbage with zero value whatsoever. Even the so called "conscious" or non gangster rappers have nothing to offer but fashion tips and stories of getting wasted or pulling chicks.
mean.gif
Come at me.
music changed along time ago. people dont want realism they want that movie life. You got dudes talking like nino brown and they barley nickeling and diming . people tatted up and telling as soon as they see the cherries and berries, chicks that look up to pros and hookers, baby mothers that get checks and got they kids sleeping on milk crates . social commentary went out the window around 04. some artist sneak it in every once in awhile  but thy know it dont sell. Every song i hear fits this mold getting money, broads, smoking, and for the females its being a diva, having dudes trick off, or giveing it up. 
they should made this and homey the clown a movie, 
mean.gif
 blank-man 

A homey da clown movie tho?

Blankman a hood classic tho haha
they've been supposed to have a homey the clown movie made it was talked about from 94-2007 here and there, i would of rather a homey movie than blank man and all the other trash shawn and marlon put out 
mean.gif

A homey da clown movie tho?

Blankman a hood classic tho haha
they've been supposed to have a homey the clown movie made it was talked about from 94-2007 here and there, i would of rather a homey movie than blank man and all the other trash shawn and marlon put out :smh:

i f'd w/ homey the clown back in the day, but you seriously telling me that as recently as 2007 there has been discussion at any level about a homey the clown movie? :lol: unless funky finger productions was backing it, i find that hard to believe.

i f'd w/ homey the clown back in the day, but you seriously telling me that as recently as 2007 there has been discussion at any level about a homey the clown movie?
laugh.gif
unless funky finger productions was backing it, i find that hard to believe.
yeah they were trying to get paul mooney involved with it somehow.

This straight up sounds like a joke that would be in a movie. I remember when Wu Tang put me on to William Cooper and Behold a Pale Horse. I remember UGK and Scarface givin' tips on surviving. These days kids listening to rap songs called "Come Get Yo ***". :smh: I'm not even bitter or out of touch with the youth, my generations music was better and that can't be disputed, this new music is actually garbage with zero value whatsoever. Even the so called "conscious" or non gangster rappers have nothing to offer but fashion tips and stories of getting wasted or pulling chicks. :smh: Come at me.
music changed along time ago. people dont want realism they want that movie life. You got dudes talking like nino brown and they barley nickeling and diming . people tatted up and telling as soon as they see the cherries and berries, chicks that look up to pros and hookers, baby mothers that get checks and got they kids sleeping on milk crates . social commentary went out the window around 04. some artist sneak it in every once in awhile  but thy know it dont sell. Every song i hear fits this mold getting money, broads, smoking, and for the females its being a diva, having dudes trick off, or giveing it up. 
they should made this and homey the clown a movie, :smh:  blank-man 

Chill with the blasphemous blank-man retort

Back
Top Bottom