Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Kim K

Foot looking like some damn ham hocks...

:smh:

word, got me bout to bust out the hot sauce.

:lol:

Son she looks ******g terrible . Somebody get this woman some sweats , sneakers, and a v neck pregnant women should not be prancing around in a stupid *** outfit like this especially with heels on
mean.gif

Last edited:

This straight up sounds like a joke that would be in a movie. I remember when Wu Tang put me on to William Cooper and Behold a Pale Horse. I remember UGK and Scarface givin' tips on surviving. These days kids listening to rap songs called "Come Get Yo ***". :smh: I'm not even bitter or out of touch with the youth, my generations music was better and that can't be disputed, this new music is actually garbage with zero value whatsoever. Even the so called "conscious" or non gangster rappers have nothing to offer but fashion tips and stories of getting wasted or pulling chicks. :smh: Come at me.

Last edited:
Don't you have close ties to Jeezy, Chambers? For the most part I agree with your point but glorifying coke dealing isn't much better for the youth.

Don't you have close ties to Jeezy, Chambers? For the most part I agree with your point but glorifying coke dealing isn't much better for the youth.

At least Jeezy talks about the life that he actually lived, and he will tell you the downside to that life as well, unlike certain ex police rapstars.

Back
Top Bottom