Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

What's wrong with this picture (aside from the obvious)?
ghetto-family-portraits.jpg

Who's that one dude that would come through the thick girls thread and post some whales bruhs and really troll and derail the thread :lol:

He would love that picture there.

Some people take halloween as an excuse to act stupid. NOT MY PICTURE. Taken from a facebook post

This is 5 BLOCKS from my Brooklyn apartment. 5 blocks from where I, who is half black, my black boyfriend and biracial step daughter lives. You tell me how the hell we are supposed to take baby steps when the hatred is reality. It is so easy to not be black and give opinion because this will never be your reality. How uncomfortable it must be to walk past a house like this, that blatantly takes a real racial issue for our black men, and turns it into a Halloween decoration.

This is the type of ignorance we are up against. So when White America tells you how to protest on something they will NEVER feel extremely uncomfortable about, it’s a double slap in the face.

I get that you are tired of black people complaining about YOUR president, or
Black people bringing up slavery, or black athletes kneeling during their games, or maybe black people in general. But please understand that there is a vivid reason for it; and which one you will NEVER understand. A solution is to be empathetic, stand up, kneel down, or shut up. Don’t complain. This isn’t your war.

22687831_10214259494909337_106127397378930386_n.jpg

Some people take halloween as an excuse to act stupid. NOT MY PICTURE. Taken from a facebook post

22687831_10214259494909337_106127397378930386_n.jpg

Pardon my ignorance, but what's the issue with the decorations? I can't really see much detail in the picture, but are the hanging bodies black? If so :smh::smh::smh:

Never been a fan of Halloween decorations or Halloween in general really.

Hanging/lyching

I don’t see it but there are folks who put Obama’s mask on bodies, etc.

Ah okay. Yeah I've seen the Obama hangings on the internet and whatnot, but hanging corpses seem like pretty standard Halloween decor.

That being said I still think Halloween decorations are stupid.

Back
Top Bottom