Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I hope this is a Joke.

22554832_1763268537301811_4596097128527076691_n.jpg

Some people take halloween as an excuse to act stupid. NOT MY PICTURE. Taken from a facebook post

I think that's quite an old picture based on the quality and early 00s cars in it.

Definitely tasteless even back then but person who posted that 'ish in '17 definitely wildin' for trying to pass it off as present day.

I think that's quite an old picture based on the quality and early 00s cars in it.

Definitely tasteless even back then but person who posted that 'ish in '17 definitely wildin' for trying to pass it off as present day.

Nah. All the hipsters who migrated here tend drive older modeled cars. So it could very well be recent.

*****es always wanna act tough, but as soon as they get tagged they start yapping that "my brother, boyfriend, cousin" etc BS

he gave her more chances to stand down than she deserved.

I like how dude wanted no problems after his girl got what she was asking for tho. I can see her taking it out on him at home, she's the powerhouse of that tag team.

I don't even know how she got tagged. Homie's fighting technique was horrible.

he had some concept of how to throw a punch, at least had seen one thrown before and imitated the motions to the best of his ability.

she just came at him like Kuma and got cross-canceled.

Back
Top Bottom